Tefal Pure Tex DT9530

4.7 5 0 41 41 Handheld Garment Steaming just got even more versatile. As well as making your outfits smart and fresh, Pure Tex lets you sanitise them effectively, quickly and easily too. From the coat you wore to the supermarket to a teddy bear removeped on the floor – a quick blast of steam does the job. You don’t have to worry about disinfectants or harsh chemicals ruining your clothes or leaving unpleasant odours. The natural power of steam kills 99.9% viruses, bacteria and germs*
Tefal Pure Tex DT9530

12/07/2022
Omg omg omg!!! What a product!!
Omg what can I say?? This product is amazing!! It comes with 3 magnetic multi pad accessories to help with lint removal, microfibre cloth to capture dust and a steam bonnet to steam and collect any water drips. It even has 2 perfume strips to add your desired fragrance to spruce up your pillows and furniture and even clothing! The tefal pure tex heats up so quickly for those rush steam sessions and has two settings for normal and intense steam action! I love the cute little storage box that comes with it so you can easily store the multi pads away! I can definitely say with confidence that this is my favourite and most used household item to date!
07/07/2022
Easy to use and does as it is described.
First time I used it I was really impressed. Definitely would recommend to purchase it.
07/07/2022
A great steamer saves time
This steamer is absolutely great, time saving , versitale and simple to use. The most important thing to remember is ; this is not an iron and if you expect to the same results as you would get from an iron you will likely be disappointed. It has different pads to help you to use different ways, such as sanitizing your clothes. Once it is plugged you need to press the power button and when it s ready the light will indicate it. Then you need to keep holding the power button until steam comes up. You then ready to go.the cable length is also perfect and the only downside I would say is, water hold is not too much and once you done few t shirts you need to add more water. And don’t forget it is only for domestic use so the power is mild I would say.
07/07/2022
Just what I was looking for.
This is just the garment steamer I was looking for!! It has a large capacity tank for water, you can use tap water so no need for special water, it also has different attachments for all my different needs. As a pet owner, the fur removal attachment is a game changer. I have used this on my sofas, beds and pillows and I do love how fresh every thing looks!! The power of the steam is so good and it really refreshing for the fabric. I absolutely love it!!
06/07/2022
So easy
I love how easy this is to use and maintain, and that it has some great features. The lint and hair remover makes removing cat hair from clothing and furniture a doddle, and has the added benefit of sanitising too. It removes creases quickly and easily and is so quick to heat up that it's perfect for when you discover the outfit you'd planned to wear is creased just before you get ready to go out!
06/07/2022
Ironing made easy
I am impressed with the accessories that came with this Tefal Pure Tex clothes steamer, but I have to say that the steamer is not as suitable for heavily creased or thick garments, as an iron is. I would recommend it for freshening and smoothening lightly creased garments. This steamer has helped to reduce my use of the ironing board and doesn't leave a 'sheen' or sharp crease on my garments and gives it a professional dry-cleaned look, if that's what you're hoping to achieve. Overall, it is a very useful steamer.
05/07/2022
Good, but not as your main tool
I like this product for touching up larger items, like curtains, but you cannot rely 100% on this, it will not do the job and it will take ages. Same goes for touching up clothes, great for perfecting what you do with the traditional one. The one item where this might be sufficient is a non iron short. Having said that, I like the sanitising option for pillows and toy and things. I am still looking for a perfume that will actually stay in the fabric - I think you need something string for it to make a difference.
05/07/2022
Fab, fast steamer
This is a very versatile steamer, it's very easy to use, and not that heavy. It comes with different pads for differing functions. I used it on clothes, curtains and duvet cover. The steamer is ready fast about 25 seconds and the creases drop out with very minimal effort, and knowing it kills germs is great. I haven't used my iron since. The device is easy to hold and very easy to use, much quicker than ironing. Highly recommend!
03/07/2022
Professional ironing
Easy way to iron your clothes like professional ironing. Takes half the time comparing to a traditional iron and much easier to take with you on trips to avoid luggage wrinkles
03/07/2022
Quite pleased with the product.
It is definitely handier to use than a flat iron as you do not have to open an ironing board, wait for ages for it to heat up or even stain your clothes. You have to press the button continuously to get steam pumping. Worked just as well as board and iron a t-shirt which was very creased. Fab for sorting out creased clothes when you are in a rush. I had been using my iron as a steamer to iron my clothes and very rarely use the ironing board so really pleased with this item. It is slightly bigger than I thought it would’ve but much easier to use and lighter than trying to steam clothes with my iron.
A game changer!
Much stronger and quicker than my previous steamer. Gets rid of creases in no time. Different attachments for dust/pet hair removal, as well as one where you can use your favourite parfume. I love it!
Great for de-wrinkling
This is a great little versatile tool. Brilliant at de-wrinkling clothes but it won't do what a normal iron does. Tried it on some soft toys and it works great on those too. The only thing is that the tool is quite heavy and on top of that you have to use it with one hand whilst you hold the clothing or item in the other hand. It's a bit tricky but ok once you get the hang of it. Definitely saves me time having to put the ironing board up etc. It's easy to use and pretty straightforward.
Time saver
I was always struggling when it comes to ironing. I don't have patience or skills to do it. So usually i end up with wrinkly clothes. I was thinking for few months about buying pure tex but then i was surprised to received one from home tester club. Its very easy to use. Have 4 different heads. I have 3 cats so lint removing head is very much needed. Decreasing head is great, you have option for stronger steaming which im using on harder materials. I save so much time and im sure I'm gonna use it a lot from now on. A must buy for every household.
01/07/2022
Beyond impressed!
I had already owned an unbranded clothing steamer and just assumed the Tefal Pure Tex would be roughly the same. I was proven wrong when I used it the first time! I steamed my sons school t-shirt and I was done in less than a minute, absolutely crease free and an incredible difference between my old steamer and the Tefal Pure Tex! This is definitely one to have! The accessories are brilliant - there's even one for adding a fragrance to give your clothes an even more amazing finish! I love my new steamer!
01/07/2022
Amazing steamer. A bit massive though.
This is such a great device I'm so happy I had the chance to test this. My wife agrees her only issue is that its a bit heavy (she is a 5 foot lady) while myself I think it's wonderful. It heats up quickly, has really good attachments for different materials, the scent attachment is a great addition when I have wanted to refresh wardrobe items.