2.6 5 0 17 17 Marinated chicken breast pieces in a coconut and lemongrass sauce, with mixed vegetables and cooked jasmine and wild rice. Our Thai Coconut Chicken uses jasmine & wild rice for a fragrant and nutty taste. Packed full of flame seared and aromatic flavour notes, why not finish it off with a squeeze of fresh lime for an extra zing.

10/10/2019
Ok for a quick meal
I’ve purchased a few different options in this range. I mainly cook my own meals but like most people some days can be pretty jam packed and I’m unable to cook a meal from scratch. With a few teenagers living in the house I’ve purchased many microwaveable meals to keep the hormones happy 😉 This one in particular is nice enough but lacks a lot of flavour. Doesn’t compare to a nice home cooked Thai coconut chicken or a restaurant standard. The ingredients are a little on the limp & “unloved” side. Like I’ve said though, it’s ok to take away a lil hunger pang.
05/10/2019
Good as far as ready meals go
Not your authentic Thai restaurant quality, but good on calorie portion and tastes good unlike others we’ve tried. Tend to buy them for work when tied and doing nights and long days as it can be difficult to get warm food. Tupperware can be reused too in the future for a considerable time which kind of alleviates the guilt of plastic in such purchases.
25/07/2019
Pretty good
We tend only to buy ready meals like this when they're reduced or on offer, so maybe my perception is slightly different, but I rather like this. It doesn't quite taste as rich as one would usually expect from a Thai curry but I still really like it. Not too spicy, I like the coconut coming through in the rice, and the chicken is always good quality. I also appreciate that it is a healthier option, for which I am prepared to sacrifice some flavour (I know not everyone is though). There is room for improvement but overall it does the job, for me.
25/06/2019
Not authentic
I chose this because I was in a rush and needed something tasty, I was quite disappointed. I ended up seasoning it myself so I won't be having it again.
30/04/2019
Dinner
So I bought this as a stand by dinner for work. Finally used it and it wasn’t too bad. I would have liked a bit more flavour to it personally.
26/04/2019
Lack of meat
Lack of meat and flavour was a bit bland, edible but not really filling
16/04/2019
Hard veg
Bought this on a quick whim and was very disappointed veg was hard and would Not buy again
05/04/2019
Underwelming
I bought this on a whim, just saw it and was tempted. But was disappointed.I like my vegetables crunchy but these were hard and to be honest it was very bland. Very little flavour for the price.
01/04/2019
Very yummy
Really lovely product, very tasty and good value for money. Will definitely buy again. It was quite different to the run of the mill ready meals. Would recommend to others.
26/03/2019
Bland and boring
I tried this as it looked really nice It is quite boring and all the promised flavours do NOT deliver
25/03/2019
Ok
It’s nothing special, it tastes fine, it’s quite small for the amount paid though. I probably wouldn’t buy again for them reasons
24/03/2019
Not impressed
It did not have enough flavours and was very small portions
22/03/2019
Needs more spice
I bought this as a quick meal as I was out longer than I had planned so didn't have time to cook from scratch which I would normally do. I love Thai curry so when I saw this I thought I'll give it a go. However I was disappointed with the lack of Thai spice ... it was definitely missing and if you buy it on the assumption of the name/title on the packaging your going to be disappointed as it really isn't spicy and only 3 pieces of chicken. Overall it was a good sized portion and it served my needs at the time.
21/03/2019
Like in a restaurant, but pricey!
Tastes great, but a little pricey to buy often. Good portion size.
21/03/2019
Rice is super soggy
I don’t really eat microwave food that often. I generally eat out or cook at home. These are obviously handy for when your busy and too lazy to cook. I actually love this brand of microwave food but the rice is super soggy and the vegetables are hard. Don’t recommend