The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml

4.6 5 0 95 95 Working across multiple layers of the skin, this hydrating serum targets dry skin, helping it appear plumped and reduce the appearance of fine lines. This super ingredient is capable of holding 1000x its weight in water. Formulated with multiple molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate different layers of the skin plus a Matrixyl 3000™ peptide, helping it to look more plumped and the appearance of fine lines reduced.
The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid Serum 30ml

01/07/2022
Average
Not made much difference- I’ve mixed with a little moisturiser when applying. Hoped for more but my skin still feels quite dry (same as before). Not worth buying if you have dryer skin type
01/07/2022
An essential!
I don’t know much about skin care but this little bottle is lovely. My skin has cleared up, looks cleaner and feels softer. Wish I started using it earlier as it’s extremely inexpensive.
28/06/2022
I have been using a more expensive (popular) serum for a while but not seen any improvements in my skin. However, I have used this one for the past 2 weeks and my skin feels much more hydrated. It sinks in to the skin quickly, ready for me to put my moisturiser over the top. I'll definitely be buying this again.
28/06/2022
I key Hy
I use this product as part of the Inkey 3 steps to skincare, easy to follow and use. My skin looks so lovely and soft I’m 51yrs and my skin looks great
27/06/2022
Great quality at low cost!
When Hylauronic acid hit the skincare blogs and became the newest must have serum, I just had to try it. I layer this over my toner on damp skin, and then put some moisturiser over, and it really helps my dry skin soak up all of that goodness. There’s a noticeable difference in my skin which is supple and bouncy, and for the price of the inkey list, what’s stopping you from trying it?
21/06/2022
Great product for the price
I purchased this from recommendations received and I was not disappointed. A little goes a long way and used under my moisturiser keeps my skin hydrated
17/06/2022
Moisture
This is great if you have dry skin! Just remember to use it on damp skin or mix it with your moisturizer. I also use it in my hair sometimes.
16/06/2022
Pretty good for the price
Is a good acid , used with retinol the skin will looks more brighter , more clean
16/06/2022
Not a great serum
I really wanted to love it as it is a great price but it leaves my skin feeling sticky and does not absorb. I think it also splits my make up. I have tried other brands of hyaluronic acids that were better.
15/06/2022
Not the best
I have tried this hylaronic acid by the inkey list and at first it seemed to be hydrating my skin but as time went on, I didn’t really feel a difference. It just made my skincare routine even longer and I didn’t notice any benefits. I don’t think I would recommend this but it may suit another persons skin type as I have combination skin.
14/06/2022
I am using it for over two years now and my skin is hydrated love it
13/06/2022
Value for money
Excellent serum, use under moisturiser daily to keep skin hydrated. Cheaper than most brands yet quality not compromised
13/06/2022
It’s a must
Perfect little add on to your skin routine, not only it moisturise your skin it helps with the texture of used for a while. Grate value for money too.
12/06/2022
Is realy good
I have been using hyaluronic acid for more than 6 months and I can say that I am very satisfied. I can finally wear eyeliner without turning black, as my skin is very oily.
10/06/2022
Best oneeee
Inkey list products and this one is great, it hydrates my skin makes me feel and look younger, very soothing none sticky and easy to use, great product great packaging