The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% +B5

4.6 5 0 490 490 Offering the heroic hydrating properties of hyaluronic acid – with an extraordinarily low price tag – this oil-free treatment penetrates deep into skin’s layers to deliver intense, long-lasting moisture that swiftly smooths and perfectly plumps. Enhanced with a boost of vitamin B5 to increase efficacy, this lightweight serum will leave skin softened and strengthened.
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% +B5

19/01/2022
Another great Ordinary product
I love their hyaluronic acid - I use it every night as a moisturiser because other, heavier moisturisers I've used have worsened my acne. As it is light and oil-free, I really recommend to anyone who struggles with breakouts. I love the simplicity of The Ordinary's packaging too.
15/01/2022
Excellent
I use this product twice a day. would recommend.
09/01/2022
This works!
This is a brilliant product at a cheap price. My skin feels so much better when using it. I wouldn’t be without it now.
27/12/2021
very well priced and works
This ordinary product is especially suitable for pimple prone skin. My sister used it for her acne and after a few weeks of use it got better. I use this serum and it gives me plump and healthy looking skin. Moreover, it is really very well priced and affordable.
22/12/2021
It Works!
I used this every morning and night as part of my skincare routine to help with my tired and dull skin. I noticed a difference in my skin after about a week of using it. I looked more ‘awake’ and hydrated.
16/12/2021
Low cost winner for dehydrated skin
This instantly plumped up my skin, and left me looking refreshed. Team it with a facial mist in order to get maximum benefits. And the price! Fantastic. A skincare essential that won't break the bank!
07/12/2021
Helps with fine lines.
I have been using this product for about a year. I find it helps with fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes. I do notice a difference if I don't use it for a few days.
06/12/2021
It makes a real difference.
I thought I'd try this, as although it was cheap, the reviews were so good.I wasn't disappointed. My skin felt really rough in lockdown, but within a few days I could feel a big difference.
06/12/2021
One if the bests!
This is a fantastic serum! So cheap, but yet so efficient! The texture is lovely, the skin feels plumped immediately after applying it! It is delicate with the skin and fragrance-free!
04/12/2021
Brilliant
I have used this for a number of weeks along side the ordinary marine hyaluronic, goes on without leaving skin feeling tacky, skin feels great and get compliments about my skin glowing.
04/12/2021
Makes the job
I love few of the ordinary products and one of it it is this serum. It is cheap and makes the job...no need for a price hyaluronic acid really
26/11/2021
Amazing and refreshing!
I suffer from very dry skin, ever since using this product I have noticed I have retained a lot more moisture in my face. I love the hydrating gel like texture, very refreshing in the morning.
17/11/2021
Excellent
Perfect for skin. Hydrates skin very good. I recommend to others.
16/11/2021
Love
Used this product past couple of days along with a few other skin care products and I really like it! It definitely works
12/11/2021
Goes a long way
I bought this, had good reviews, goes on smoothly, quick drying.