4.7 5 0 137 137 Offering the heroic hydrating properties of hyaluronic acid – with an extraordinarily low price tag – this oil-free treatment penetrates deep into skin’s layers to deliver intense, long-lasting moisture that swiftly smooths and perfectly plumps. Enhanced with a boost of vitamin B5 to increase efficacy, this lightweight serum will leave skin softened and strengthened.
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% +B5

Definitely recommend!!
Excellent product. Really hydrates my skin and definitely can see results super quick. Definitely recommend!!
The hype is real!
I've never tried the ordinary before it always baffled me how cheap the products were and always had the belief that it must be bad quality... However, this was amazing, it is so good, great quality and so affordable. Literally does what the product says, I use this as a serum which my skin loves it attracts all the water so good for winter months!
Love this product
I love this serum - it leaves my skin soft, smooth and moisturised. It is great value for money and I have bought it several times. I would definitely recommend it as it's a great profuct.
28/10/2020
Actually I love most of their products. But this serum is great, skin feels hydrated and improves after using it everyday.
27/10/2020
small price
A great result with a small price finally! I like their products, they are effective and the results are visible almost immediately. Hyaluronic acid will leave skin softened and strengthened. I definitely recommend it.
26/10/2020
Super
Great serum, hydrates skin really well, skin feels soft after using it
23/10/2020
Rosacea saviour
After few weeks of using it I see differences. My skin is less irritable and sensitive, less reddish, skin texture is better and price is very good. Definitely recommend.
23/10/2020
4*/5*
I like this serum,the quality is great for the small price. I noticed that for me it works the best if used on damp skin,it feels nice and plump afterwards,really hydrated. I would recommend this
22/10/2020
Fave!
Skin care staple. A real game changer! I only wish I found this sooner :D
22/10/2020
Love this product
I’ve been using this for almost 2 years and love it. I use it every morning, it’s a bit sticky but I let it dry before applying my creams. Leaves me skin nice and plump
21/10/2020
love
Love, love, love this product! It is a bit sticky, but it doesn't bother me too much. It definitely helps with fine lines and skin looks nice and healthy after using it for a while.
21/10/2020
Good but sticky
This is a great product from a great brand and really did help my dry skin. Unfortunately no matter what combo I used in my regimen, it felt too tacky for me. I'd still recommend it for dry skinned people but just not for me
20/10/2020
Great product in budget
Great Product in budget. Its included in my nighttime regimen (after niacinamide and retinol,before moisturiser).It increased their effect also made my skin plump.
19/10/2020
Amazing product
This stuff is amazing, great product for a reasonable price!
18/10/2020
amazing
this stuff is awesome - really helps keep my skin clear and smooth and helps if i am having a break out