5 5 0 5 5 The Primal Pantry''s Cocoa Brownie Protein Energy bar is the best kind of brownie! Soft and delicious, super nutritious, made with hemp protein, dates, coconut nectar, cocoa powder, almonds, cocoa nibs, and almond oil. Not an additive, preservative, flavouring or added colour in sight!

11/11/2019
Tasty chocolate brownie
" I had some of chocolate brownie and thought they tasted great, its hard to find protein bars that actually don't compromise on the taste. The texture is really nice and so much easier to eat than a dry oaty bar. I would highly recommend Primal overall having tried a few of their products now. "
07/11/2019
Perfect Snack
I love these Primal bars. Not only are they full of protein, but they're natural and not full of additives and sweetners like a lots of protein bars are. It's also entirely plant based, so great if you're trying to transfer to a vegan diet. They also taste amazing! Great cocoa flavour that feels indulgent. One of my favourite snack bars out there. Only down side is that they can be up to £2 each in some shops. Other than that I love these!
02/11/2019
Natural workout
Absolutely perfect I find to fill my need for protein and give me a quick caffeine boost before hitting the gym or even after a session with the expression version too .Enjoyable and also a good pick me up at the same time
02/11/2019
Available zinc minerals on the fast
Yes is a good prodùct As assisting with build up . Remain Feeling Good
15/11/2019
The packaging looks very nice and inviting. The amount of protein is very satisfactory.it seems soft to the touch so it certainly isn't as hard as other bars of this kind. The amount of protein is a mega double dose :)