4.7 5 0 7 7 THIS is plant-based food for meat lovers. They have produced what are possibly the most realistic meat-alternatives in the world. THIS was created by two ex-burger chain founders who used their in-depth knowledge and love of meat to replicate it in texture, appearance and taste. <ul> <li>Ready-to-cook</li> <li>(Ridiculously) high in protein</li> <li>Fortified with vitamin B12 & iron</li> <li>160g</li> </ul>

13/11/2019
Delish!
What’s not to like. A great plant based alternative
08/11/2019
Great Alternative
Whilst I was impressed with the flavour and texture it is what it is and it isn't bacon, however it is a great alternative for anyone going veggie or vegan and missing the real thing.
05/11/2019
Why mention bacon :/
I choose not to eat meat.. I don’t want a meat alternative I just want tasty meat free stuff. Whilst the name annoyed me.. the taste didn’t it was a lovely planten slice to have with my fried bread and beans!
04/11/2019
Excellent
If you are a veggie or vegan and miss the taste of bacon, (it is the only thing that I miss from my meat eating days) this is the product for you. I tried it for free to review from my online supermarket. It tastes so good, very good bacon flavour a great texture. Makes a lovely sandwich with lettuce tomato and vegan mayo. It's now in my shopping basket every week! 5 stars and I would recommend to any non meat eater!
03/11/2019
Cool
Very good producct i like it i would recomned this product to all of you that u havent tried it very good
01/11/2019
Amazing!!!
I’ve have been vegan for 2 years and this is by far the best bacon substitute I’ve came across! I think it tastes like American bacon. Love it on toast with brown sauce 😍
01/11/2019
Heavenly
These are absolutely delicious! They taste better than traditional bacon and smell amazing too! All of the taste but without the cruelty and cholesterol. What's not to love?