22/11/2019
Good review
Any little Transformer fan will enjoy playing with this.
21/11/2019
Poor instructions difficult to transform
We found the instructions difficult to follow as they were just pictures and this was very tricky to put together to the extent the kids got bored.
21/11/2019
A great new addition
This has become my 7 year old sons new number one toy. He adores it and has spent hours playing with it alone and with his friend so far. As with all the transformers in his collection this one has stimulated his imagination and he loves preparing for battle with this. The transformer is a good size and my son is able to transform it from robot to vehicle without any difficulties. The instructions are also quite easy to follow. It also appears to be quite durable made of heavy plastic and therefore represents value for money in my opinion. A definite must try that will provide your little one hours of fun!!
20/11/2019
Great transformer toy
It is a great toy, my boy loves to play with it. It's very robust and not easy to break. over all a great toy!!
Transformers Ark Power Optimus Prime
My son is a huge fan of the Transformers Cyberverse series and it was his dream to get that toy. The Transformer turned out to be larger than we expected. Optimus Prime in the robot mode has moving hands, legs and chest. The set includes pretty cool Ark Power Spark Armour which my 7 years old son found fairly simple to put on and off. The transformation can be a little tricky but it gets easier after a couple of tries. The set includes quite uncomplicated picture manual. My son loves to play the Optimus with the armour on and in the truck mode as well. It’s a lovely toy for a Transformers fan but in my opinion a bit overpriced. Overall it’s very colourful, quite big and engaging toy that gave my son hours of play. We’re looking forward to collect other Spark Armour figures.
18/11/2019
Transformers cyberverse ark power
My 7 year old son got excited to play with this however he got bored pretty quick.. yet my 4 year old nephew played with it for hours and still loves it. Don’t think it warrants the 6+ age group possibly nearer 4+
17/11/2019
Great size, not great quality.
My son (10 years old) helped me to review the Transformers Cyberverse Ark Power Optimus Prime, as he is a huge Transformers fan, and has several of his own. Firstly he was excited to see how big the box and toy was. It is held in tightly into the box, but is also easy to remove too. Once out of the box my son followed the instructions on how to transform the Ark first. This was easy, but unfortunately the Ark helmet snapped off while transforming, which now means the blade cannot be held in place. Next he transfomed Optimus. This was a little trickier. The arm joints are a little loose which meant when the shoulders were pushed into place, the arms popped back out. When finally transformed the toy stands quite tall, which he liked, as it's the largest Optimus Prime he has seen. The product itself is aimed at children 6 years plus, but looks like it is made for preschool children as the toy is large, but the plastic is cheap/thin feeling and wouldn't last too long if dropped often.
Hours of fun!
My Transformer mad son absolutely loves this Cyberverse Ark Power Optimus Prime. It's completely unique to any of his other transformers. It's very easy to put together and take apart and the quality is definitely better then others we have purchased. It is a very good size and has lots of moving parts which has kept my 5 year old son occupied for hours. They might need help with the first few attempts at changing it onto a truck so 6+ is definitely a good start age for this product. As a parent I would be happy if I had purchased it. It's good quality, easy to get the hang of, hours of entertainment and great value for money.
Transformers Optimus prime review
I received the Transformers cyberverse Ark Power Optimus prime a few days ago. My 7 year old son was so happy. It was a bit difficult to put together at first but once you get how it works it's easy. It colorful and fun to play with. The age on the box it's correct. I wouldn't recommend it to children under 6. The material is resistant. Not that easy for children to break. That is very good. I give it a 5 out of 5 stars.
Great little toy
My son loved playing with optimus prime. He needed a little help transforming the figure as it proved a little difficult. I don’t see his as much as a downside as it becomes more of a puzzle/challenge. Great little toy to expand the imagination of an 8 year old. I will be looking into buying more of the transformer toys.
17/11/2019
Great for small transformers maniacks
Great toy! At the beginning my 6 year old son had some problems with transformering this toy but after a few attempts he learned very fast how to do this. From 3 days he is playing this toy all the time. 2 years old also gladly reaches for it :) Both combinations (as a car and Optimus Prime) and every pieces of this transformer looks very safe for even smaller kids.
15/11/2019
Transformer cyberverse
My son was so excited when it arrived. It was packaged well. It took us a while to figure out how to turn him from transformer to truck. Would have preferred more detailed instructions on this. However my son loves it.
15/11/2019
Transformers are us
Keeps kids imagination going for hours. Very easy to put together and stay together.