TRESemme Biotin Repair 7 Shampoo

13/03/2020
Awesome
I absolutely love this shampoo leaves your hair with soft shiny and smooth results and it smells amazing I would definitley recommend
07/02/2020
Tresemme
Leaves hair beautifully silky soft and smells beautiful
05/02/2020
It’s ok
I was recommended this shampoo after my hair had Become dry, brittle and I started having hairloss. Even thought it did leave my hair shiny and smelling great, I didn’t really see any improvement so stopped using it
04/02/2020
Good quality value shampoo
I used this shampoo for several months as my hair had become dry, thin & weak. My hair condition definitely improved and it was a lovely lathering pleasant scented shampoo. Good price for size of bottle. Only stopped using it as felt I needed a stronger colour protection shampoo.
03/02/2020
Soft, shiny hair
This has a great smell and foams up well. Used with the conditioner it helps protect hair when styling and leaves it soft and shiny.
28/01/2020
I tried this shampoo through a sample. It left my hair feeling soft and healthy. It smelt amazing too! I’ll be changing my shampoo to this one from now on
11/01/2020
Fantastic for dry damaged hair!
I love this product range from Tresemme! I use it together with the products in the photo and the conditioner. It does miracles to split ends especially with continuous use and is very affordable. Fantastic product.
30/12/2019
Great shampoo
This shampoo not only smells good it leaves your hair feeling lovely & soft, you don’t need to use a lot, the shampoo is quite thick in texture too. Good value for money.
19/12/2019
Great stuff!
This shampoo smells lovely and leaves your hair shiny and smooth, helped after I damaged my hair from dying it! Hair sensitive after chemo but this has really helped. Been using for a couple of years regularly
07/12/2019
Great Product.
I brought this to help with hair damage and it does exactly what it says, it smells wonderful and works even better when used with other products in the range.
13/11/2019
Beautiful
I loved using this shampoo, my mom bought me a bottle and it smells great, made my hair soft and shiny, manageable and silky. No improvements could be made as it’s great. I would recommend this as its a great product.
17/10/2019
One of my favourite.
One of my favourite. Good value for money. I love the smell, stays on for long time. You don't need to use a lot wash long hair.
17/10/2019
Impressive
I tend to have really dry and damaged hair. And this shampoo makes my hair smoother and so soft. Does what it says on the packaging
07/10/2019
Loved it
I love this product it smells amazing and my hair always feels and smells amazing. The smell is defo the thing that makes it buy it. Even my kids love it. I would defo recommend it to my friends and family.
21/09/2019
Loves tres.. 😘😘
It smelt nice and fresh and washed my hair really well. Usually I have tangled hair after towel drying but it has left my hair soft and light.