17/10/2019
One of my favourite.
One of my favourite. Good value for money. I love the smell, stays on for long time. You don't need to use a lot wash long hair.
17/10/2019
Impressive
I tend to have really dry and damaged hair. And this shampoo makes my hair smoother and so soft. Does what it says on the packaging
07/10/2019
Loved it
I love this product it smells amazing and my hair always feels and smells amazing. The smell is defo the thing that makes it buy it. Even my kids love it. I would defo recommend it to my friends and family.
21/09/2019
Loves tres.. 😘😘
It smelt nice and fresh and washed my hair really well. Usually I have tangled hair after towel drying but it has left my hair soft and light.
12/09/2019
Lovely product
I tried this shampoo through a sample. It smelt so lovely. It left my hair feeling soft and healthy. I will probably buy it again when I see it on offer.
06/09/2019
Soft and tangle free
09/08/2019
Always loved Tresemme
I've been using Tresemme products for a long long time, many years now and I could not rate them high enough. I buy all the shampoo & conditioners and I even use the hair styling products and electrical hair styling products. They leave my hair feeling super soft and I've always had trouble with my scalp due to having Eczema and a very itchy scalp and since I started using Tresemme quite a long time ago I've had no problems with my hair and scalp at all. I will always use Tresemme products and I've never had a negative opinion of the brand at all.
06/08/2019
Great Shampoo
Love this shampoo. Makes your hair feel so healthy and look so shiny. Really like the smell as well
17/07/2019
TRESemme
The shampoo is a good conditioner for hair that is dry and course hair. I like it as it repairs the hair from loss breaks. Its perfect the way it was made . I would recommend it to be used.
18/05/2019
Lovely shampoo
This is thick in texture and a lovely smell - don’t need much in the palm of your hand
08/05/2019
Salon quality
Makes my hair feel so soft, it looks healthier and it smells amazing. I look like I have been to the hairdressers. Good value for money too!!
30/04/2019
Salon fresh
This is lovely my hair looks so healthy and I feel like I’ve just stepped out of a salon
28/02/2019
Nice shampoo
I love this shampoo, smells absolutely amazing. My hair feels very soft and noticed less breakage! Highly recommend this.
07/02/2019
I love this product
Loved the way my hair felt after just one wash . Use it all the time now
09/01/2019
Great for reviving dry damaged Hair
After having regular bleaching done on the ends of my hair for the ombre effect and a holiday abroad my hair became really dry and wiry. I tried several products but nothing worked. After a few washes with this and the conditioner from the same range my hair started to look normal again. I've since found professional products that beat it but they do cost more. A decent product at a decent price.