TRESemme Biotin Repair 7 Shampoo

10/06/2020
Excellent
My hair after showing left soft😊 excellent shampoon
09/06/2020
Best shampoo/ conditioner ever!
I bought this shampoo as it was £2.50 for 700ml- what a bargain. Little did I know how much I would love this product. It has improved the condition of my hair, virtually no knots and now silky smooth and overall much healthier condition. It is now the only product I buy for my hair (although I do wait until the 700ml bottles are on sale!)
17/05/2020
silky soft hair
this product leaves my hair so soft and silky. great feel and not bad price for money
18/04/2020
good
I currently have this shampoo at home and it is ok, cleans hair well , my boyfriend loves it . As for me its ok to use sometimes but I prefer shampoo's without sls and all harsh inredients
05/04/2020
This shampoo is great for bad condition hair
This shampoo is good for hair that is not in great condition, it minimises the split ends and fly aways I am assuming by mending them. It smells nice too and is good value for money.
13/03/2020
Awesome
I absolutely love this shampoo leaves your hair with soft shiny and smooth results and it smells amazing I would definitley recommend
07/02/2020
Tresemme
Leaves hair beautifully silky soft and smells beautiful
05/02/2020
It’s ok
I was recommended this shampoo after my hair had Become dry, brittle and I started having hairloss. Even thought it did leave my hair shiny and smelling great, I didn’t really see any improvement so stopped using it
04/02/2020
Good quality value shampoo
I used this shampoo for several months as my hair had become dry, thin & weak. My hair condition definitely improved and it was a lovely lathering pleasant scented shampoo. Good price for size of bottle. Only stopped using it as felt I needed a stronger colour protection shampoo.
03/02/2020
Soft, shiny hair
This has a great smell and foams up well. Used with the conditioner it helps protect hair when styling and leaves it soft and shiny.
28/01/2020
I tried this shampoo through a sample. It left my hair feeling soft and healthy. It smelt amazing too! I’ll be changing my shampoo to this one from now on
11/01/2020
Fantastic for dry damaged hair!
I love this product range from Tresemme! I use it together with the products in the photo and the conditioner. It does miracles to split ends especially with continuous use and is very affordable. Fantastic product.
30/12/2019
Great shampoo
This shampoo not only smells good it leaves your hair feeling lovely & soft, you don’t need to use a lot, the shampoo is quite thick in texture too. Good value for money.
19/12/2019
Great stuff!
This shampoo smells lovely and leaves your hair shiny and smooth, helped after I damaged my hair from dying it! Hair sensitive after chemo but this has really helped. Been using for a couple of years regularly
07/12/2019
Great Product.
I brought this to help with hair damage and it does exactly what it says, it smells wonderful and works even better when used with other products in the range.