17/07/2019
TRESemme
The shampoo is a good conditioner for hair that is dry and course hair. I like it as it repairs the hair from loss breaks. Its perfect the way it was made . I would recommend it to be used.
18/05/2019
Lovely shampoo
This is thick in texture and a lovely smell - don’t need much in the palm of your hand
08/05/2019
Salon quality
Makes my hair feel so soft, it looks healthier and it smells amazing. I look like I have been to the hairdressers. Good value for money too!!
30/04/2019
Salon fresh
This is lovely my hair looks so healthy and I feel like I’ve just stepped out of a salon
28/02/2019
Nice shampoo
I love this shampoo, smells absolutely amazing. My hair feels very soft and noticed less breakage! Highly recommend this.
07/02/2019
I love this product
Loved the way my hair felt after just one wash . Use it all the time now
09/01/2019
Great for reviving dry damaged Hair
After having regular bleaching done on the ends of my hair for the ombre effect and a holiday abroad my hair became really dry and wiry. I tried several products but nothing worked. After a few washes with this and the conditioner from the same range my hair started to look normal again. I've since found professional products that beat it but they do cost more. A decent product at a decent price.
25/11/2018
Pretty good
It is a pretty good product. I also used it with Biotin Repair 7 conditioner. It leaves hair feeling very soft and smooth without adding too much weight or greese. My hair was easy to brush when using this product and they were overall less tangled.
01/11/2018
great shampoo
love this shampoo, made my hair feel really soft and silky and I will definitely be using it again
05/10/2018
Love it!
Absolutely love this shampoo, have tried loads to try and get my hair back in good condition. This smells great and leaves my dry, frizzy hair lovely , soft and shiny again
30/09/2018
Tresemme
Really good shampoo smells lovely and keeps hair feeling soft and shiny prevents breakage best used with the conditioner for best results would recommend completely.
04/09/2018
Great for holiday hair!
My mother in law lives in Spain and bought me and my daughters some when we went for our holiday out there this year. We all have waist length hair and it always gets damaged with the sun, sea, and chlorine pool water so she thought this would be good for us to use. She made a good choice, you don't need to use a huge amount as the shampoo lathers up nicely and the conditioner leaves your hair silky smooth, totally frizz free afterwards. We leave our hair to dry naturally and these products left a lovely silky shine all over. Smells good too. Will be using this from now on.
30/07/2018
I really like it this shampoo....my hair looks healthier
23/07/2018
I used to use the old shampoo and felt like it left a coating on the hair but since using this one my hair feels like it is in better condition and soft
16/07/2018
Really good product! Hair felt healthier and smoother from first use. I'm so happy i found and tried this!