TRESemme Biotin Repair 7 Shampoo

11/01/2020
Fantastic for dry damaged hair!
I love this product range from Tresemme! I use it together with the products in the photo and the conditioner. It does miracles to split ends especially with continuous use and is very affordable. Fantastic product.
30/12/2019
Great shampoo
This shampoo not only smells good it leaves your hair feeling lovely & soft, you don’t need to use a lot, the shampoo is quite thick in texture too. Good value for money.
19/12/2019
Great stuff!
This shampoo smells lovely and leaves your hair shiny and smooth, helped after I damaged my hair from dying it! Hair sensitive after chemo but this has really helped. Been using for a couple of years regularly
07/12/2019
Great Product.
I brought this to help with hair damage and it does exactly what it says, it smells wonderful and works even better when used with other products in the range.
13/11/2019
Beautiful
I loved using this shampoo, my mom bought me a bottle and it smells great, made my hair soft and shiny, manageable and silky. No improvements could be made as it’s great. I would recommend this as its a great product.
17/10/2019
One of my favourite.
One of my favourite. Good value for money. I love the smell, stays on for long time. You don't need to use a lot wash long hair.
17/10/2019
Impressive
I tend to have really dry and damaged hair. And this shampoo makes my hair smoother and so soft. Does what it says on the packaging
07/10/2019
Loved it
I love this product it smells amazing and my hair always feels and smells amazing. The smell is defo the thing that makes it buy it. Even my kids love it. I would defo recommend it to my friends and family.
21/09/2019
Loves tres.. 😘😘
It smelt nice and fresh and washed my hair really well. Usually I have tangled hair after towel drying but it has left my hair soft and light.
12/09/2019
Lovely product
I tried this shampoo through a sample. It smelt so lovely. It left my hair feeling soft and healthy. I will probably buy it again when I see it on offer.
06/09/2019
Soft and tangle free
09/08/2019
Always loved Tresemme
I've been using Tresemme products for a long long time, many years now and I could not rate them high enough. I buy all the shampoo & conditioners and I even use the hair styling products and electrical hair styling products. They leave my hair feeling super soft and I've always had trouble with my scalp due to having Eczema and a very itchy scalp and since I started using Tresemme quite a long time ago I've had no problems with my hair and scalp at all. I will always use Tresemme products and I've never had a negative opinion of the brand at all.
06/08/2019
Great Shampoo
Love this shampoo. Makes your hair feel so healthy and look so shiny. Really like the smell as well
17/07/2019
TRESemme
The shampoo is a good conditioner for hair that is dry and course hair. I like it as it repairs the hair from loss breaks. Its perfect the way it was made . I would recommend it to be used.
18/05/2019
Lovely shampoo
This is thick in texture and a lovely smell - don’t need much in the palm of your hand