4.4 5 0 235 235 The TRESemmé Moisture Rich shampoo and conditioner system delivers optimised hydration that targets dryness, locking in moisture where your hair needs it most. Created for daily use, this moisturising system with Vitamin E helps restore vibrancy and makes dry, damaged hair soft without weighing it down. Your hair will be richly moisturised, with a salon-healthy look and shine.
TRESemmé Moisture Rich Shampoo

Good value for money
I like this! I use the shampoo and conditioner and it definitely makes a difference to my hair! My hair is pretty good between washes and I sometimes leave it theee days in between. Smells lovely too
03/08/2020
Love the smell of this shampoo. Although priced as a mid range shampoo, a little goes a long way so it does last longer than comparable sized bottles. Leaves my hair feeling very soft, without being flyaway
Great shampoo
This Smells amazing. The shampoo leaves your hair smelling lovely for ages , feels really clean and really soft. I did notice my hair got greasier a little bit quicker than usual but I do suffer from slightly greasy roots to start so is to be expected from a moisture rich shampoo
03/08/2020
Always a winner, sinky soft
I always come back to TRESemme, especially this range of their products. I have long, thick hair and this is the only 'drug store' or supermarket shampoo that i know leaves my hair feeling nourished and silky smooth. With some shampoo's, i find that it takes a bit of work to lather or a lot of product is needed but with TRESemme a little goes a long way. The lather is easy, lots of bubbles, always covers all of my hair (and i have a lot). Tried and trusted, a staple in our bathroom (i say 'our' as i catch my other half using it all the time!).
02/08/2020
Not for my hair type
I've wavy ,prone to tangle long hair. This product is definitely not for me as it does not help my hair texture.
Holy grail
I haven’t used anything other than this shampoo and matching conditioner. My hair is manageable instead of frizzy. Love it, feels like expensive shampoos I’ve tried but with better results.
Love this product
I have been using this shampoo for a while now. The condition of my hair has improved so much. My hair now feels silky soft and and in good condition. The bottle size is quite chunky for storage that’s my only down side to this product.
Really good
i bought this on sale for 2£ probably, really worth it l, vertical smooth hair and look healthy after using this. I would recommend to try for everyone
Great for dry hair
I used this whilst I was taking roaccutane and my hair was dry and damaged and this really made it feel lush. Since I've come off roaccutane it does make my hair a little greasy faster bit I guess it does as advertised its for dry hair and hair that needs moisturising which greasy hair does not!
Thorough cleanse
After using this shampoo daily for weeks now, I always feel my hair and scalp are thoroughly cleansed. Most shampoos don’t leave me thinking my scalp is clean...until This one! No signs of irritation/dandruff for the sensitive scalps like Me. Brilliant everyday shampoo!
31/07/2020
Good
Love how it smells and makes my hair feel afterwards
30/07/2020
Great quality, great value!!
This is really great value shampoo, always seems to be the Best Buy. Not only this but it really does the job. Leaves my hair feeling fresh and revived. It would be nice to have a more uplifting scent perhaps, but other than this I can’t fault it at all!
30/07/2020
Rich shampoo for thick hair
Good product if you have thick hair. Unfortunately this shampoo is not for me
Good budget product
This is a good quality shampoo it leaves your hair clean and fresh. It isn’t too heavy and doesn’t leave residue. Only downside is there is only one fragrance option, no other complaints.
It a bit too heavy
Although it’s a good product it’s not for me as too heavy for thin hair.