4.7 5 0 41 41 Want thicker and fuller looking hair? TRESemmé Collagen+ Fullness system infused with COLLAGEN has been created with GLYCERINE to penetrate inside the hair. The system works to plump each stand and instantly helps hair look thicker!

18/07/2019
Soft and bouncy hair
I've been using this conditioner for a week or so and have noticed a change to my hair. The ends are no longer dry and frizzy and overall it feels thicker. After I use this conditioner I can run my hands through my hair which I've not been able to do before.
07/06/2019
Shiny locks
Hey now this is awesome I have natural curly hair no tats with this beauty.
10/05/2019
amazing conditioner
Smells amazing nice consistency felt quite creamy and silky while applying. Washed outvwell and was easy to brush through when my hair was wet .After drying my hair felt amazing and smelt great my hair seemed thicker and shinier
03/05/2019
Nice conditioner
It smells great , conditions hair very well. I like that my hair is very soft to touch after that conditioner and it smells nice .I also like that tresemme pro range is better than regular one, as it has less nasty stuff in their ingredients list ;) I use it everytime I want my hair to be smooth and looking good
25/04/2019
great product
Ive used this product for a while now and its a fantastic conditioner, no other conditioner leaves my hair feeling like ive just vome out of a salon, lathers up nice and you can tell when washing it out your hair feels silky smooth would definitely recommend this to anyone, i dye my hair and this product is amazing
23/04/2019
Good
Noticed a big difference in my hair, used to have no volume at all before using this been miles better since I started and will continue to use.
19/04/2019
Good
I have noticed a real difference since I started using it. My hair feels a lot thicker, looks healthier and the volume lasts all day. I will definitely continue to use this product.
18/04/2019
Good
Yeah good product , foams nice and smells good, would repurchase
15/04/2019
Fablous
Fablous product, really improved my hair. I dye it all the time so this really helped with the condition.
13/04/2019
Have used this product for years and so do most of my family. Always leaves my hair feeling clean and silky. Lathers up great and rinses our easily. Would definitely recommend.
01/04/2019
Love
Love treseme products before I even tried this one love the way this leaves my hair soft but doesn't weigh it down can't get enough of the scent either everyone should at least try it
01/04/2019
So light
Love treseme products the smell is fresh but not too overpowering, it rinses off easily and leaves my hair soft and shiny
29/03/2019
Impressed
As a qualified hairdresser I am quite fussy over drugstore hair brands but a friend suggested I try this. Whilst I have tried high end brands better than this, I am very impressed with it! It left my hair feeling smooth and soft without any horrible greasy feeling at all, it also smells lovely!
24/03/2019
My fabulous product
Tried this great product.so pleased with it makes my hair so soft and so shiny.also smells great too.My family adores this product which is of high quality and fantastic quality.Wonderful.
23/03/2019
I Adore Tresemme
I bought this after reading about it on Home Tester site. It makes my hair feel soft and silky and the scent is beautiful Thank you