4.5 5 0 71 71 NIVEA Men Sensitive Face Wash is for men with sensitive skin. It is a specially developed, mild cleansing gel with Vitamin E.

16/07/2019
Great stuff
Was really happy with this product and had no issues with my sensitive skin like I do with most other branded products
12/07/2019
All sensitive and sensible!
The Nivea sensitive face wash has left my skin visibly invigorated and fresher. It cleansed my face well and removed impurities, but also moisturised the skin and didn't irritate it. On the plus side also it is delicate and non-abrasive. It has kept my skin slightly tighter and less dull. I would love to see a naturally derived fragrance as I understand this is not the case at present?
Review
Very good, gentle on the skin and leaves one feeling fresh and clean.
12/07/2019
Good face wash but not the best
Good product which left my face feeling clean and refreshed. Easy to apply and no drying out effect after use. Neutral smell. Doesn’t have the wow factor like some of the more expensive brands but it would not be a bad buy for regular use. Well worth a punt.
V good
Very good product noticed result very swiftly would recommend
12/07/2019
Face felt so much better after using the face wash. Did not need to use extra moisturiser as face felt moisturised
NIVEA Men Sensitive Face Wash
This took a while to arrive in the post hence my late review. I only just used for the first time this morning. It was a pleasant experience. The water is hard in my area so I'm always interested to find out how a face wash will lather. This product didn't disappoint. I didn't need to use much which means it's great for budget. My face felt thoroughly clean after use but the product wasn't abrasive. Easy to rinse off my skin, I felt clean and ready for the day. I will continue to use every day. It beats soap and water hands down because my skin doesn't feel at all dry. With soap my skin feels very dry. I can't recommend this product enough!
Feels great on skin
Feels fresh and new, something that felt great on my skin. may consider changing to Nivea
Perfect for my skin
My skin is sensitive and I am very pleased with this product. I use it every morning when I have a shower. I use a little water with it and I feel my skin clean and refreshed. I would recommend it!
Early mornings face wash
Have noticed a difference in appearance when applying nivia face wash in the mornings before I go to work as colleges have asked if I have had a good nights sleep.
Excellent!
Feels so much better since I’ve tried this product. Compared to other brands it does the job properly. Skin feels better after only one use.
Groovy
Perfect replacement to my current brand. Kind to sensitive skin and doesn't leave my beard too dry.
10/07/2019
Fresh scent, good ingredients!
Impressed by the ingredients - which are not only without added ethyl-alcohol but also without salicyclic acid, which I'm often sensitive to. The product has a nice, fresh scent and creates a good lather - without being difficult to wash off. Once washed off, it leaves your skin clean and mattified without feeling 'tight' or irritated.
Fresh and clean
It's a good size,perfect for home or travels. It smells nice and fresh and has a good consistency. It's easy to apply and leaves my face feeling refreshed and clean
Face wash review
One of the better face washes I have used I like that it's more of a gel than a cream makes it feel alot cleaner.