4.1 5 0 155 155 - Unbeatable results - Up to 28 days of smoothness: removes hairs from the root on your upper lip, cheeks and chin - Easy-Gelwax™ technology: unique gel actively grips the shortest hairs* - Our best gel wax formula gives you confidence to achieve great first time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips - Formulated with Shea Butter
Veet Face Wax Strips Normal Skin with Easygrip 20 per pack

26/03/2020
Absolute best
These are absolute best. Really convenient, easy to use. Leaves no unwanted traces. Produces effective result. Only thing is I would prefer it to be bigger pack size. I sure would recommend it 100%.
23/03/2020
Great! My new go to brand
I normally use Nads, when they were out of stock I gave these a try, so glad I did, they are far, far superior to Nads. Leave the skin feeling soft, smooth and no redness. I used them on my eyebrows and they worked a treat! I will be buying them again for sure, they're now my wax strip of choice
13/02/2020
Best thing to keep that tash at bay
This is the only brand that I use now. It never fails to produce results quickly with no rash. I love that everything is portioned out so you dont have to spend a long time on it all. The only slight annoyance is that there are slightly less of the pouches to remove the excess wax than they are strips so you run out of these first. I just always make sure to keep a bottle of baby oil in the house. Overall a really great product that picks up even smaller or stubborn hairs.
31/12/2019
Trusted Product
I have tried different brands and Veet are the best for my sensitive skin. I don’t even bother trying another brand because other products have caused rashes and even removed skin. I’ve never had a problem with Veet.
14/11/2019
Great product - not enough wipes
I use these regularly and the wax strips themselves are great. The secret is to make sure you heat them up in your hands so that they’re really tacky before you apply it onto the skin. One strip can cover multiple areas and the hairs were removed with ease. Another tip is make sure you stretch your skin before removing! The only room for improvement would be for more wipes to be in the pack. Would definitely recommend them
06/11/2019
Clean face
These are a product that a lady needs in her life, quick and easy to use in minutes.After a-few times of use your skin will get use to the them ,I would recommend these as eventually the hair will become less in future.
02/11/2019
Easy at home waxing
These are my chosen facial wax strips. For me, a box can last twice as long as I cut them in half as I feel the length too long for my upper lip area. This also makes it easier to wax this way for me. Only downside is they don't include enough wipes
31/10/2019
Best one
I'm using them all the time. Very easy to use and wipes after use a brilliant takes the redness very quickly and moisturise. And smells nice
30/10/2019
Works well
These do the job. They aren’t very painful however sometimes it can leave some wax behind. For the price difference to the home brands I would expect that not to happen. It does work well though.
25/10/2019
Good
These are a good wax strips for home use and they are a lot cheaper that going to a salon to have it done, they give a good result and saves you some spare money to spend on other things.
15/10/2019
Hair free but not pain free
Hair free but does take a few tries. Not an easy quick off in one go solution. I liked the ease of using them but the sizes were not that flexible having a few different sizes of strips would be good.
09/10/2019
Veet a Firm Favourite
Veet Easy Gelwax strips are a firm favourite and monthly toiletry addition to my trolley. Would probably never change to another product. The Pink one is one of my favourite!
30/09/2019
Nice a smooth
These were brilliant, my top lip was lovely and smooth an not too red so I could go out straight away.
25/09/2019
Good
I wish waxing wasn't painful but u can't find anything that doesn't hurt. It s a bit sticky after use, 80% hair removal,handy when you are in a hurry,switched to clasic wax.
21/09/2019
not the greatest of wax strips
these wax strips are okay, they get the job done but i found that i needed to use several wax strips to make sure all of the hair is completely removed. And compared to my go to superdrug wax strips, these seem almost painful