4.1 5 0 156 156 - Unbeatable results - Up to 28 days of smoothness: removes hairs from the root on your upper lip, cheeks and chin - Easy-Gelwax™ technology: unique gel actively grips the shortest hairs* - Our best gel wax formula gives you confidence to achieve great first time results, even for those inexperienced with wax strips - Formulated with Shea Butter
Veet Face Wax Strips Normal Skin with Easygrip 20 per pack

04/07/2019
Questionable
Thought I would try these as a new product to myself, I must say I am disappointed 😔 it didn’t work as well as I thought it would.
28/06/2019
I have sensitive skin and this is great, rfor me it leaves no red marks after. Use them all the time (when needed!)
25/06/2019
Love love love this
Having tried various brands for hair removal I always end up going back to these as the results are fantastic. I can usually remove hair with only one application so they last and the wipes remove any wax left over on my face and get rid of the redness straight away.
25/06/2019
Easy to use!
These are so easy to use and the results last for quite a long time. Only issue is that the pricing is a little high compared to similar products, however they don’t have the same branding.
24/06/2019
Good but not for sensitive skin
This product does exactly what it says but I would not reccomend it for sensitive skin. I developed redness on my upper lip which did not go for a couple of hours. Just be wary of skin types.
18/06/2019
Smooth upper lip
I use these too wax my upper lip they are lovely and small just to get to the hair ,neat and easy to use . My only negative is the wipes they leave my skin very greasy.But I still buy these as they suit me well.
18/06/2019
Good but not for sensitive skin
These work effectively, but left me with a slight rash which turned into a few spots. I do have sensitive skin so wouldn’t recommend to others with sensitive skin
06/06/2019
Very easy to use
The extra grip makes this much easier to use. I would definitely buy these again
29/05/2019
Very good, perfect for my face
I have a very sensitive face when it comes to waxing strips but I did find this one extremely good and it didn’t burn my eyebrows like the last one I used, so I will definitely be buying this one again,
17/05/2019
It's really easy to use and leaves a good smoothness sensation on the skin.
09/05/2019
good
it does what it's meant to, but does sometimes miss the smaller hairs
09/05/2019
Great product!
I love these, they smell good and they work. My skin feels fresh and smooth after using them.
08/05/2019
Ok
Hair does get removed but from my experience can leave dark patches on area treated.
08/05/2019
Didn't Work
Wanted a way to get rid of facial hair, but these strips did not catch onto or remove any hair and just left me with the wax residue on my face. Disappointed with this product.
07/05/2019
Good
It's good for face but it doesn't work on legs and arms. But I cleans all upper lips