4.7 5 0 47 47 Vichy's Minéral 89 Eyes is a hyaluronic acid booster that hydrates, smooths and brightens the delicate eye area. Helps reduce the appearance of eye bags, dark circles, and fine lines. Minéral 89 Eyes is your skin's daily dose of strength, hydrating, smoothing and brightening the eye area whilst protecting the skin barrier. Thanks to a powerful formula powered by a combination of Caffeine, natural origin Hyaluronic Acid, Adenosine and 89% Vichy Thermal Mineralizing Water, skin feels instantly soothed, looks revitalized and brightened.
Vichy Mineral 89 Eyes

07/05/2020
Amazing product! I use this after cleansing and love the gel texture. Feels very soothing on my dehydrated skin. It leaving me with very soft, smooth skin so I will definitely re-purchase
05/05/2020
Excellent product
Light texture and absorbs very quickly. I loved it because it does not leave a greasy feeling, that is important to me since my skin is oily.
04/05/2020
It does the job
It's an effective serum. Nice texture and end result. Nice ingredient list with hydrating ingredients, no colours or fragrance! The glass bottle is nice but not practical for travel!
21/02/2020
Vichy mineral 89
Good product for dry end sensitive skin. Good moisturizing. Easy to apply one pump it's enough for whole face. My skin after using this product was more silk all rednes and dry skin was gone. Skin looks very bright and healthy.
05/02/2020
Me and all women in my family adore this product
I discovered this product as soon as it was released on the market, I love vichy's products and instantly fell in love with this booster. I would totally recommend it as it refreshes the skin in a very natural way especially for the summer time if you are traveling to a hot destination and want to avoid looking tired all the time. The only downside is that vichy mainly focuses on mature skin (35+) and not so great for my younger skin. The women in my family find it great as a basis to apply daily or night face cream on top. Try it for yourselves, I am sure you will love it too.
31/01/2020
Lovely product
I have only been using this product for a few days so I can't really comment on it's long-term effects, but I just love the consistency. It's a small bottle but you only need one pump for both eyes (a little goes a long way!) and I use it over my whole eye area up to and over the sockets. The product itself is very light and silky so there's no dragging on your skin as you massage it in, and then all of a sudden it's disappeared and leaves no oily residue or stickiness so you can put other products or make up on straight away. I definitely think my undereye is better hydrated even after a few days and I don't know if I'm imaging it but I think my fine lines look smoother too. I am 39 years old and suffer with dry combination skin, so I have started seeing some signs of aging. I have tried a few eye products but never seemed to get on that well with them before trying this. I definitely recommend this product.
15/01/2020
I have been using this product for about a month. It makes my eyes look and feel hydrated and reduces puffiness around them too. I think I need to give the product some more time as I cant say I've noticed a difference with the dark circles under my eyes but I think it's more for hydration.
08/01/2020
Lovely
I like this product as it moisturises your skin so well that I do not need an exfoliant or a cream afterwards. It is so hydrated and gentle and I love the smell of it. The product is fresh!!!
17/12/2019
Does the trick
I’m only late 20’s but trying to do preventative measures! I can’t comment on the dark circles but it’s reduced the bags under my eyes. Most importantly, it doesn’t affect my makeup application.
07/12/2019
Nice
I was lucky to try this product for couple of days before buying it. It turned out to be just what i been looking for!
08/11/2019
Firm skin
I have been using this product for the last 2 months. The skin around my eyes feels refresh and firm. Really recomend this cream
06/11/2019
Bright eyes
My skin under my eyes instantly felt smoother and brighter. Absorbed well into skin. A fresh and youthful appearance. Will definitely buy again. Worth the price.
Smooth and cooling
This is such a great product. It's cooling and soothing and works wonders
Amazing eye moisturizer!!
I Love it Vichy 89 eye moisturizer. Gives my undereyes amazing softness and my eyes looks fresh and fine lines are less visible.
Good extra moisturising
Good product for adding another layer of moisture, nice aroma, nice texture. I’ll be using this for colder winter days .