4.8 5 0 40 40 Vichy's Minéral 89 Eyes is a hyaluronic acid booster that hydrates, smooths and brightens the delicate eye area. Helps reduce the appearance of eye bags, dark circles, and fine lines. Minéral 89 Eyes is your skin's daily dose of strength, hydrating, smoothing and brightening the eye area whilst protecting the skin barrier. Thanks to a powerful formula powered by a combination of Caffeine, natural origin Hyaluronic Acid, Adenosine and 89% Vichy Thermal Mineralizing Water, skin feels instantly soothed, looks revitalized and brightened.

08/11/2019
Firm skin
I have been using this product for the last 2 months. The skin around my eyes feels refresh and firm. Really recomend this cream
06/11/2019
Bright eyes
My skin under my eyes instantly felt smoother and brighter. Absorbed well into skin. A fresh and youthful appearance. Will definitely buy again. Worth the price.
Smooth and cooling
This is such a great product. It's cooling and soothing and works wonders
Amazing eye moisturizer!!
I Love it Vichy 89 eye moisturizer. Gives my undereyes amazing softness and my eyes looks fresh and fine lines are less visible.
Good extra moisturising
Good product for adding another layer of moisture, nice aroma, nice texture. I’ll be using this for colder winter days .
Fab for problem areas
Worked really well on my skin - didn't dry out the under, eye area at all. I loved the smell of the product too, which was pleasant but not too overpowering. I'd recommend this - good value for money and works well!
Vichy Mineral 89 eyes
Excellent product, easy to use and felt good on skin. Starting to see a difference already.
30/10/2019
Very nice product
Very good product. Skin feels nice and soft.Recomend
29/10/2019
Younger eyes
I have used this brand before so knew i was getting a good quality product , i used it as directed for a few days and noticed that my skin around my eyes looked plumper and healthier , my make around the area was also easier to apply and looked a lot better
27/10/2019
Vichy mineral 89
I love love love this gel. It's even suitable for my eyes and my lips. I'm 47 and have tried many products on my sensitive skin. This one is fantastic and goes a long way. I know some people have mentioned it's a bit pricey, sometimes that doesn't matter when a product is so worth it.
27/10/2019
BEST HA
I think its one of the best HA around since its neither very sticky nor it pills under makeup. Perfect humectant on great price.
24/10/2019
Vichy V mineral 89
This is a great product. I use it every day, it goes on lovely and I only need a very small amount. Hydrates, but doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry but alive. I would recommend this to everyone. I have sensitive skin and it has never played up or shown any dry patches or irritation on my skin. Great product, give it a try.
24/10/2019
Non-irritating for sensitive eyes
I enjoyed using this eye serum. It's one of the few products i can use around my eyes without causing irritation and/or swelling. It feels very refreshing, cooling and hydrating , and helps soften fine lines.
23/10/2019
Super quick to absorb
I have received a free sample of the Vichy Mineral 89. I was extremely impressed by the product. I have very sensitive Skin and this absorbed beautifully on my eye area. Non greasy and my skin just seemed to absorb this lovely lightweight product. This would be a considered purchase but an investment. I have seen various offers so will probably try purchasing the full size!
23/10/2019
Absolutely love it!
Works so well for my skin. Hydrating and leaves my skin soft.