4.9 5 0 20 20 Recharge your skin in 10 minutes. Introducing Vichy’s Minéral 89 Instant Recovery Sheet Mask enriched with 89% Vichy Mineralizing Water and natural origin Hyaluronic Acid. Revitalise and replump skin with moisture, reinforcing your skin’s natural barrier function to help protect against external aggressors. Proven skin barrier repairing efficacy and instant hydration that lasts up to 24 hours. Use as an instant recovery solution for your skin when it feels stressed, tired or dehydrated. Freshly mixed by you with our innovative double compartment technology for a more minimal formula.
Vichy Minéral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask

05/08/2020
Moisture bomb
I bought this mask to try it. It was extremely hot outside and my skin feel so dry. After treatment my skin feel so refreshing, moistured and restored. No any dryness left. Fantastic!
04/08/2020
Love it !
I love every product from vichy,but 89 minerals products are the best! I'm addicted to it ! And my skin likes it too.
25/07/2020
Definitely would buy again!!
I loved this product. It made my skin feel fresh and moisturised and left my skin feeling great for days. I would definitely recommend again and worth the price
amazing
This is the first time I've tried a hyaluronic acid sheet mask of this type and I was amazed by it! My skin feels so smooth and moisturised and I will definitely be repurchasing this ❤️👍🏻
Never feels so good
I bought this last two week and I’m absolutely amazed by how it left my skin feeling just after application. You only need a few small Drops. Definitely will be buying again.👍
24/07/2020
AAAAMAZING!
This is so good, i love it, wouldn't use all the time as its a booster would use once a month. i find that if I use this at night the next day my skin is so soft and smooth feels like my skin has bounced back! My skin is sensitive but no reactions for me!
18/07/2020
Skin feels amazing
I bought this last week and I’m absolutely amazed by how it left my skin feeling just after application. You only need a few small Drops. Definitely will be buying again.👍
18/07/2020
Will buy again
Loving a product! My skin feels more fresh, I only need two drops for my face, and the bottle itself takes long time to finish! I recommend this for everyone! This is my first bottle but I already know that I will get a 2nd one after I finish it. My face feels very fresh now
14/07/2020
Hydrating
I was really impressed with this mask, its really easy to get the serum onto the sheet on the other side of the packet, the sheet mask is a nice material and feels soft on your skin, it leaves your face feeling hydrated without leaving sticky residue.
14/07/2020
Moisture super hero
This mask is incredible,very nourishing,makes dry skin feel like heaven . Easy to use,it works its wonders in minutes so skin feels refreshed,hydrated and more plump. I would definitely recommend this
Good mask
I honestly love this product it’s really helped my skin clear up and I think this was because it had good ingredients and the only improvement this could have made was not to be so dry and I would recommend it for sure if your skin is oil based
Super hydrating!
Love this whole range! Very moisturising on skin and leaves your skin feeling very hydrated. I have sensitive and dry skin and this, along with my skincare regime made a big difference.
Great product, recommended
A great product, it really makes the skin feel lovely, it regenerates the skin and makes it look alive and not dull.
11/07/2020
Perfect
Just what I wanted from this product leaves skin fresh and helps with sensitive skin too
10/07/2020
Nature's little secret
What can I say? I'll tell you oh my goodness my face has been kissed by an angel or 3! This really hydrated my skin & I have dry skin but for over 8 days I had that perfect skin that I've longed for, the aromawaa like summer & spring mixed together the masks feel really light which is quite remarkable considering how much goodness goes in to each 1. I am now a convert & I suggest you try it it to ,I am leaving this review independently so I thought I'd share my experience with you,I promise you youll love it if not more than I