Vita Coco Pressed Coconut Water

4.1 5 0 382 382 All the benefits of coconut water, plus a boost of coconutty flavor. Vita Coco Coconut Water is great for rehydrating, for hangovers, for post-workouts, and for the general human tendency to get thirsty. All the electrolytes you need to replenish you after a workout... or a night out. Deliciously hydrates with nutrients, electrolytes, and fruit sugars.
Vita Coco Pressed Coconut Water

10/06/2022
coco vita
I buy this regularly I actually prefer the pressed water.as it has a slightly creamier taste.
10/06/2022
Nice
Nice refreshing drink. I love coconuts. drinking this feels healthy
01/06/2022
Fresh taste
Tried this one amongst other available products - nice and fresh taste and not too sweet. Definitely worth trying! On my shopping list!
23/05/2022
Coconut Water
This water is really nice, and very very refreshing, it is hydrating and gives you a boost of energy when needed. The coconut flavour is subtle but comes through well. And it comes in a great size carton, with easy to pour top.
12/05/2022
LOVE IT
I love it and I drink it after a nite out its the best cure for a hangover .
05/05/2022
Refreshing
Very refreshing, straight from the fridge. Not overly sweet. Great little drink in the summer , especially when out and about and need something to cool and refresh you.
22/03/2022
Thirst Quencher
When purchasing a meal deal I always buy this product if available for my choice of drink. Quenches your thirst.
16/03/2022
Tastes great!
This is so refreshing and makes a lovely change from the norm. I love it best when it’s ice cold, really hits the spot!
02/03/2022
refreshing
didn't really like it at first too sweet for my taste added it to my protein power for added heath benefits , slowly getting use to the taste now
24/01/2022
refreshing
very refreshing, great on a hot summers day! and very good for hydration.
30/12/2021
too chill
I loved this mouthwatering coconut juice.
29/12/2021
Great for workouts
Hydrating with coconut water during exercise can help you feel more energetic and increase your athletic performance – go ahead, join that boot camp! Electrolytes are ions found in blood, urine and other body fluids like sweat. Our bodies lose electrolytes when we get our sweat on and need to be replaced!
09/12/2021
very good
I used to drink that when I was pregnant. Refreshing, sweet and healthy
09/12/2021
I love this drink
Very refreshing and very easy to drink. I l often buy this product. I love coconut water and VitaCoco produce a very nice drink.
29/11/2021
I love it
Sweet, refreshing and filling. I love it.