VO5 Beard Trimmer

4.7 5 0 15 15 The VO5 Beard Trimmer is the ideal tool to achieve your perfect style with your facial hair. Whether you neaten a short stubble, tidy your wild, bushy beard or shape somewhere in between, you create your style with quick and easy trimming.
VO5 Beard Trimmer

08/01/2021
Fantastic
I brought this product for my partner for him to get some relief in between shaves and he loved it thanks
28/06/2020
Nice to hold but that's about it
Normally use babyliss or Gillette but though I'd give it a go as I use v05 hair products. The design and the feel of the product is good. I put the shaver on 12 mm and it's basically taken it less than half a cm and the pulling was unreal (I have psoriasis so pulling is extra irritating). Will not be using the shaver again or recommending it.
05/05/2020
Great for any man
I brought this for my brother he said it was great to use and to hold its trimmed well and made him feel smooth and to get rid unwanted hair I would highly recommend for any guy to give it a try
22/02/2020
Tidy
My son has a trendy full face beard , using this trimmer he found it easy to hold and manipulate around the shape of his beard . Soft on the beard and face . Gentle on the bare skin too . I have since purchased a second one for my husband .
04/12/2019
hairy mary
brilliant little gadget i deal for if your traveling or quickness highly recommended by my 4 sons does an excellent job with no issues
06/11/2019
Husband love this
My husband love this Works so good and super easy to use No rash from wet shave
30/10/2019
My man loves this
One of the best purchases. Great for the job and really easy to use. My man loves it. It's easy to use,
17/10/2019
Beard trimmer
Its a perfect gift, for my husband whose awkward to buy for, ive brought it for his 50th on 21st October. He'll love it 😊
06/10/2019
Very good
Everything is good Excellent Bought for my father, his old has broken. I bought this one in August and used it for about two months. It's durable and produced a good result. At first, I am a little doubt with its quality and function due to the unknown brand and the cheaper price. But it works excellent, as its described. The compact and lightweight design makes it easy to hold. The blade is sharp, a trim can be done quickly and accurately.
17/10/2019
My husband and two sons all have beards would love for them to try this great product if the reviews are anything to go by they will be very happy gentlemen
12/10/2019
Home tester is to good tester site it's available product for customers customer can use and he decided product is good or not. customer easily makes decision which product is best my friend suggest that site provided best tester product that was my first review on home tester
04/10/2019
Would be great to get this for my brother as he is using the philips one at present. Wonder if it will be as good as the VO5 hair products.
02/10/2019
I am a regular user of VO5 products and with the hair removal I would truly love to try a product from a company who are reknowned for quality .
02/10/2019
I would love to try this on my son or husband. They're both very hairy, beards grow so quickly. This would be great way to keep their grooming regime up to date.
undefined
I would love this for my husband or son it looks awsome