5 5 0 3 3 Take care of your facial hair with Wahl Beard Wash, a moisturising formula that works to cleanse, maintain and strengthen your hard-earned beard.
Wahl Beard Shampoo

28/09/2020
good
brought this for my husband he said it smells really nice and has got his beard feeling really clean and soft its made his face less dry which is a bonus. its so simple and easy to use aswell
12/07/2020
free sample at its best
i found this as a free sample and when it arrived my partner tried it out and loved it has a great feel nice texture he was very pleased with the product
13/03/2020
Man's best friend
My husband got a small sample when he bought a Wahl hair trimmer set. He uses it religiously now and won't try anything else. If he can't buy it in shops he won't buy a replacement and plagues my life until I order it online. Thankfully Amazon sell it.
19/09/2020
I fink is good product, I will be verry happy with this product
26/01/2020
Not sure how to order a sample of this product. I would love to get one for my partner to try. He struggles to keep his beard untangled. Could somebody please help. Thank you very much.
21/11/2019
A friend of mine will only use this to wash his beard says it's the only thing that cleans it properly and no skin irritation off it