4.4 5 0 67 67 - Delicious Walkers Hint of Salt crisps delicately seasoned with natural sea salt - Walkers Hint of Salt crisps contain 25% less salt than regular potato crisps - A wonderfully tasty snack with reduced salt. Enjoy between meals or with a light working lunch - Contain no artificial colours, preservatives or MSG. Suitable for vegetarians. - Each Walkers multipack contains 6 individual 25g packets

15/10/2019
Bland
Not much flavour and tasted stale to me. I would not purchase again
Nice crisps
I liked these as I find the regular ready salted a bit to salty
Crisps
I actually prefer these crisps to normal crisps as I personally don’t think they taste much different and they are healthier so I don’t feel as guilty eating them
Crisps are crisps
I liked them, but I love crisps anyway, I suffer with HBP and have been told to avoid salt so less salt is better for me. Although my husband thought they were very bland and didn't have much flavour. I would recommend if you're concious about your salt intake
Enjoyable
These were very enjoyable. Older kids loved them and fact their less salt is a great idea.
12/10/2019
Great flavour
Lightly salted, still a great flavour though and they are obviously better for you so what’s not to like? Would be good to see lower salt content in all their flavours.
Like it
My favourite crisps ever!! Keep them close you never know when Gary Lineker's about. Or anyone else for that matter.
tasty and less salt!
I love salt crisps but was always worried about the salt content. These crisps are great, 25% less salt and still have the same, salty, crunchy, yummy taste. A little treat to have.
Great New Flavour
Love Walkers crisps and as this flavour has less salt it’s my flavour of choice. Less salt with the same great taste and quality you’d expect from Walkers.
Tasty snack
It is tasty and it is perfect for a snack during work. I like crisps but not all of them. This one is really good and just salty enugh. I think it is good how it is. I will recommend this product to everyone.
Tasty snacks
I like these, as a person with diabetes I need the reduction of salt ,which is exactly what these crisps are plus they taste good
We like it
These crisps from Walkers are much better than the usual ones, a lot less salt, i have switched to these for my son as he used to always have the original ones.
Walkers do it again!
In true Walkers style these low salt alternatives are simply brill! Same crispness and flavor but better for you, great product!
Walkers hint of salt
Nice alternative
Especially nice when on offer and a light crisp . More flavours to the range would be nice