4.4 5 0 153 153 - Delicious Walkers Hint of Salt crisps delicately seasoned with natural sea salt - Walkers Hint of Salt crisps contain 25% less salt than regular potato crisps - A wonderfully tasty snack with reduced salt. Enjoy between meals or with a light working lunch - Contain no artificial colours, preservatives or MSG. Suitable for vegetarians. - Each Walkers multipack contains 6 individual 25g packets
Walkers Hint of Salt Natural Sea Salt Crisps

09/03/2020
Crisps
Low salt crisps which taste very much like ready salted, if not better m. I really enjoy the flavour of the crisps. Would happily buy these a lot more.
08/03/2020
Different
I like these as a alternative for less salt as k was finding that I needed to cut my salt intake and was pleasantly surprised to find products like this out there It does not take anything away from the taste and they are crisp and light and perfect for a on the go snack
19/02/2020
Tasty,crispy and flavoursome
Really good way to cut down on hidden salt. By cutting down a little in a lot of products you can help you heal th without noticing it. With 25% less salt they are still plenty salty enough with good point t story flavour.
13/02/2020
Less Salt But...
Although healthier, they're not as nice as the original ones. They are crunchy, light and not greasy but definitely have less flavour. I guess if you're watching your health then these are good but if crisps are treat for you, there's better out there!
04/02/2020
Great Lunch Box Buy
I bought this as a change to salt and shake for my husband and he really liked them, I also tried them myself as did my 16 year old son and all agreed they are a buy again product. Tasty and hopefully a healthiier version.
20/01/2020
Love
These taste amazing if not just the same as the original ones and the fact that they contain less salt is just a bonus
15/01/2020
Not greasy and the right amount of salt as most ready salted are too salty and greasy, they taste great, one of my favourite crisps
08/01/2020
Walkers hint of salt
Not normally a fan of salted crisp but these taste exceptionaly good. Not greasy. Very tasty
08/01/2020
Tasty
Crisps taste exactly like ready salted crisps, the less salt does not compromise the taste
07/01/2020
mmmmmmm
Very nice, fresh tasting and obviously less salty crisp.
07/01/2020
Non rateable
I though I would try these but it was big mistake they taste of nothing. I may as well oven a thin bit of potatoe up. A bit more flavour would be good at the moment I wouldn't recoment them
03/01/2020
Great product . I can't say it tasted any different to ready salted crisps . . It had the usual walkers taste and the quality you come to expect . . A good way to have a treat .
12/12/2019
fanytastic crisp
I had opportunity to try Walkers Hint of Salt Natural Sea Salt Crisps and I can tell you that those are mine favourites now,some of the crisps are to salty for me or for my kids so this is perfect product with less salt.
01/12/2019
Nicest ready salted product!
I recently had the opportunity to try these crisps. They are only lighly salted, unlike ready salted, which are a bit too salty. I prefer these crisps as they have 25% less salt as well as having a great taste!
29/11/2019
Absolutely delicious
I find a lot of Walkers crisps too salty so when I saw these I decided to give them a try. They are perfect just the right amount of salt and still selicious taste and crunchiness