3.8 5 0 19 19 Delicious Walkers Hint of Salt crisps delicately seasoned with olive oil and herbs. Walkers Hint of Salt crisps contain 25% less salt than regular potato crisps.
Walkers Hint of Salt Olive Oil & Herb Crisps 6 x 25g

20/01/2020
Subtle
They taste really good just the flavours are very subtle so if you’re into more flavour in your crisps these might not be for you
14/12/2019
💪💪
😉😉Very tasty chips, which also have a good taste,
09/12/2019
Tasty
A very distinct but suttle flavour, theyre one of my favourites. The reduced salt is great for my diet also
03/12/2019
Crisps
These taste delicious very light and crispy, they don’t taste artificial like a lot of flavours.
31/10/2019
Nice
Didn’t know what to expect but they have a nice subtle flavour without the 25% less salt being noticeable to taste.
30/10/2019
Surprised
I recently bought these for my partner when we stopped at Tesco... He loved them! He asked me to try them, so I did. They have a good crunch and the flavor not too bad either. Its one of those things when you either like them or you don't as people have different tastes.
19/10/2019
Wasn't sure what to expect with the herb flavouring but they were actually very nice. Just the right amount of salt and herbs.
10/10/2019
???
Jury is out at the moment nice but for me not enough herbs . May try other flavours may get a different outcome
26/09/2019
Best crisps ever.
These are hands down the nicest crisps I've had in a while, crunchy flavorsome and just what you want in a bag of crisps and the fact they are Walkers go down really well in our house. Would certainly recommend.
23/09/2019
Good
Taste is good, but I thought they more less fat no just salt.
09/09/2019
Walker - Hint of Salt with Olive oil and herb crisp
Its not bad but the taste is not much flavour and need more flavour for herb but hint of salt is good though and enough crisp in the bag too.
04/09/2019
Love the fact they have perrcent less salt
Walkers have produced a winning combination here, twenty five percent less salt and great flavour. Really tangy and flavoursome. Healthier than traditional crisps .
01/09/2019
Not great
These didn’t taste as I expected.had a strange after taste and lingers in the mouth.my partner and kids also didn’t like them.
31/08/2019
Undecided
Nice tasting but the after taste hangs around for a while. Not sure if i like them or not. Thw kids do
31/08/2019
Lovely
Lovely flavour, reminded me of foreign holidays. Engle, subtle flavour.