3.3 5 0 9 9 Delicious Walkers Hint of Salt crisps delicately seasoned with olive oil and herbs. Walkers Hint of Salt crisps contain 25% less salt than regular potato crisps.

09/09/2019
Walker - Hint of Salt with Olive oil and herb crisp
Its not bad but the taste is not much flavour and need more flavour for herb but hint of salt is good though and enough crisp in the bag too.
04/09/2019
Love the fact they have perrcent less salt
Walkers have produced a winning combination here, twenty five percent less salt and great flavour. Really tangy and flavoursome. Healthier than traditional crisps .
01/09/2019
Not great
These didn’t taste as I expected.had a strange after taste and lingers in the mouth.my partner and kids also didn’t like them.
31/08/2019
Undecided
Nice tasting but the after taste hangs around for a while. Not sure if i like them or not. Thw kids do
31/08/2019
Lovely
Lovely flavour, reminded me of foreign holidays. Engle, subtle flavour.
26/08/2019
Good tasting
I tried these for a snack while at work and I quite liked them I felt the taste was good, I felt like there wasn’t enough in on packet however. I would recommend these for a light snack
22/08/2019
Not so nice
Unfortunately not a hit in my house The taste isn’t pleasant and lingers
22/08/2019
Not to my taste :(
Sadly I didn’t really like the flavor. I think I’m more used to a deeper flavor and these are not so flavored. My 12 year old child enjoyed them though.
20/08/2019
Crisps
I tried these today from tesco and was disappointed i felt they was a bit bland and didn't enjoy the mild herby flavour , i don't think my children will enjoy them either and they eat mud