4.5 5 0 35 35 Walkers Oven Baked is a tasty crisp baked in the oven for extra crispy crunchiness, and all the great taste of Walkers.
Walkers Oven Baked BBQ Crisps

08/03/2020
Great alternative
These I find are a great alternative to the original walkers crisps as they are a healthier option I love the crunch and its packed with flavour
08/02/2020
Great alternative
Great taste and baked option gives a great healthier alternative to normal crisps
23/01/2020
Lovely
Baked crisps are always my better alternative, there are Brill. They are so packed with flavour I will definitely buy again
20/01/2020
Love
Love the flavour and the fact these are baked - always looking for healthier alternatives and these taste great
10/01/2020
WOW!
Absolutely love these crisps in the salt & vinegar flavour so decided to try this flavour too and was not disappointed. Lovely strong flavour and low in calories, what is not to like!?
05/01/2020
Great taste
I've tried these crisps in quite a few different flavours & they are all very tasty the only disappointing thing is you don't seem to get many in a bag! But I do prefer them to ordinary crisps
11/11/2019
healthier crisps
Lovely oven baked crunchy crisps however the flavour isn't as strong as others. The fact they have 50% less fat than others make them an almost guilt free snack for a carb addict whos trying to diet!
29/10/2019
Healthier option crisp
I love the range of Walker’s oven baked crisps and this sticky barbecue flavour enhances the range perfectly. The oven bake option means that they are healthier with less fat used and I can even incorporate them in my diet and still enjoy tasty crisps which is a real bonus 😋
07/10/2019
Nice
Less fatty than ordinary crisps I liked them and would buy again
07/10/2019
Crisps
Taste nice although they could put more in the packet!!
26/09/2019
Tasty
Not my favourite but hubby loves them and highly recommends everyone give them a try
09/09/2019
oven baked crisps
Well I never thought I'd find any better crisp than my favorites. I was so wrong! These are fantastic, taste great, looks great, love the shape and boy are they moreish. Love them. Well done Walkers.
30/08/2019
Family favourite
We absolutely love those crisps! I always buy them in multipacks. Bbq & cheese & onion are our favourite. I love that they’re baked & kids don’t get greasy fingers when eating crisps.
01/08/2019
The Best crisps!!
Love the Walkers baked range super delicious and also good on the waistline!! These are a gorgeous flavour and my new favourite from the range. So nice to have a treat without worrying about the calories!!
11/06/2019
These are a great crisp, I love the fact they are much better as lower in fat than the normal walkers crisps. I like to have different textures of crisps too and these are nice with a good flavour.