4.4 5 0 29 29 Walkers Oven Baked is a tasty crisp baked in the oven for extra crispy crunchiness, and all the great taste of Walkers.

11/11/2019
healthier crisps
Lovely oven baked crunchy crisps however the flavour isn't as strong as others. The fact they have 50% less fat than others make them an almost guilt free snack for a carb addict whos trying to diet!
29/10/2019
Healthier option crisp
I love the range of Walker’s oven baked crisps and this sticky barbecue flavour enhances the range perfectly. The oven bake option means that they are healthier with less fat used and I can even incorporate them in my diet and still enjoy tasty crisps which is a real bonus 😋
07/10/2019
Nice
Less fatty than ordinary crisps I liked them and would buy again
07/10/2019
Crisps
Taste nice although they could put more in the packet!!
26/09/2019
Tasty
Not my favourite but hubby loves them and highly recommends everyone give them a try
09/09/2019
oven baked crisps
Well I never thought I'd find any better crisp than my favorites. I was so wrong! These are fantastic, taste great, looks great, love the shape and boy are they moreish. Love them. Well done Walkers.
30/08/2019
Family favourite
We absolutely love those crisps! I always buy them in multipacks. Bbq & cheese & onion are our favourite. I love that they’re baked & kids don’t get greasy fingers when eating crisps.
01/08/2019
The Best crisps!!
Love the Walkers baked range super delicious and also good on the waistline!! These are a gorgeous flavour and my new favourite from the range. So nice to have a treat without worrying about the calories!!
11/06/2019
These are a great crisp, I love the fact they are much better as lower in fat than the normal walkers crisps. I like to have different textures of crisps too and these are nice with a good flavour.
24/05/2019
Great taste
I purchased these crisps whilst on offer for us to try and they are now my husbands favourite and are now costing me a fortune. These are a great tasting healthier crisp option.
21/03/2019
Best flavour available in these crisps
Love these crisps, particularly this flavour - although I always struggle to find this flavour in the supermarket. Great as a slightly healthier crisp, to be honest I prefer these to other brands/types. My only gripe is there’s not many in a bag - however I suppose this is how they keep the calories down.
11/03/2019
yum
These are moreish and additive. Great flavour and texture.
05/03/2019
Tasty
Really like all the flavours of the baked crisps. These ones are particularly tasty.
30/12/2018
NICE FLAVOUR
NICE FLAVOUR AND A GOOD CRUNCH. NOT MANY IN THE PACK THUS THE REASON FOR ONE LESS STAR
20/12/2018
Love them!
I love BBQ crisps and I love walkers, I also love choosing the healthier options when it comes to crisps so when I discovered these I had to buy and they are by far my favourite!