4.4 5 0 22 22 Walkers Oven Baked is a tasty crisp baked in the oven for extra crispy crunchiness, and all the great taste of Walkers.

01/08/2019
The Best crisps!!
Love the Walkers baked range super delicious and also good on the waistline!! These are a gorgeous flavour and my new favourite from the range. So nice to have a treat without worrying about the calories!!
11/06/2019
These are a great crisp, I love the fact they are much better as lower in fat than the normal walkers crisps. I like to have different textures of crisps too and these are nice with a good flavour.
24/05/2019
Great taste
I purchased these crisps whilst on offer for us to try and they are now my husbands favourite and are now costing me a fortune. These are a great tasting healthier crisp option.
21/03/2019
Best flavour available in these crisps
Love these crisps, particularly this flavour - although I always struggle to find this flavour in the supermarket. Great as a slightly healthier crisp, to be honest I prefer these to other brands/types. My only gripe is there’s not many in a bag - however I suppose this is how they keep the calories down.
11/03/2019
yum
These are moreish and additive. Great flavour and texture.
05/03/2019
Tasty
Really like all the flavours of the baked crisps. These ones are particularly tasty.
30/12/2018
NICE FLAVOUR
NICE FLAVOUR AND A GOOD CRUNCH. NOT MANY IN THE PACK THUS THE REASON FOR ONE LESS STAR
20/12/2018
Love them!
I love BBQ crisps and I love walkers, I also love choosing the healthier options when it comes to crisps so when I discovered these I had to buy and they are by far my favourite!
20/12/2018
Crunchy and tangy flavoured
Really good bbq flavour without being greasy and fatty.
17/12/2018
Full of flavour
With crisps being our favourite family snack I always like to try different products and flavors so a chance to try a healthier snack was too good to miss. The texture is different from regular crisps but pleasant and full of flavour. No complaints anywhere in the family so now on the shopping list
14/12/2018
Oven baked
These taste really good and a lot less fat content, the whole family liked them
12/12/2018
Great snack for lunch breaks
Fantastic item, nice and crispy with a crunch and love this flavour.. Well done Walkers
12/12/2018
Very tasty
Bought this to try and fell in love with it right away. Eat 1 pack ,as it was so tasty i ended eating the whole pack by myself while watching TV 😂😁😋
11/12/2018
Oven baked
I tried them for the first time last week, i liked that they were oven baked and healtier than normal crisps . I tried the salt & vinegar and they had lots of flovour so this week they are added to by shopping list. Love them
10/12/2018
Favourite healthy crisps
So much flavour and as they are baked they are so much more healthy than other crisps on the market.