01/11/2019
Flavourful but not a big fan of the lime!
I would give this 5 stars if they were purely sweet chilli but I wasn't a big fan of the lime. Regardless they are a nice texture and very flavourful
04/09/2019
tasty
A really lovely tasting crisp! the flavours are amazing and not too strong and the crisp is baked, therefore, healthier. I only wish the bags were bigger however that would defeat the object of being healthy!!
31/08/2019
flavourful
A nice flavour combination its something new and I really enjoyed it, it tasted pleasant and good, I like that the crisps are baked as well for extra crunch, would definitely recommend it.
24/08/2019
Really tasty!
I LOVE THESE CRISP, honestly; I have tried these before. My family brought these. The flavour is outstanding. Noting like a citrus/limey taste on a crisp. I would definitely, definitely recommend these crisp to anyone! great stuff.
24/07/2019
Guilt free eating..
Healthy over other crisps. The flavour is burst in your mouth and crispy. I always want to go back for more. They were crushed in the pack only full full sized wafers.
31/05/2019
I love these! I am a massive fan. They have a great taste with a little hint of heat but not to much it over powers the favor.
23/04/2019
Just the right amount of tang
I really love these crisps. I like to try any healthier or lighter options when it comes to snacks - and these are awesome. They're crunchy but not hard, they pack a punch of flavour and a nice kick of heat - but it's not overpowering.
07/02/2019
Really nice & different
These are nice and ideal as a change from the everyday basic flavours
31/01/2019
UNIQUE YET TASTY FLAVOUR
I honestly loved the flavour of these, I love a crunchy crisp coated in seasoning (i.e. the flavouring), I would recommend this to someone who is into refreshing flavours and likes a little kick!
09/01/2019
Tasty snack
I like these as they are not too greasy but have a good crunch still and the flavour is very good.
12/10/2018
Great!
Great crisp, nice flavour - good balance of chilli however the number of crisps in the bag was disappointing.
30/09/2018
Tasty
They have a little kick of lime which is why I’ve only left 4 stars. Would prefer a more punchy contrast between hot and sour but still tasty
24/08/2018
Can't go wrong
Yum so much flavor, love the walkers baked products.
01/08/2018
Another very tasty light snack , with a lovely flavour
09/07/2018
Thought I’d give these a whirl,sadly didn’t enjoy them so not for me.