4 5 0 22 22

24/07/2019
Guilt free eating..
Healthy over other crisps. The flavour is burst in your mouth and crispy. I always want to go back for more. They were crushed in the pack only full full sized wafers.
31/05/2019
I love these! I am a massive fan. They have a great taste with a little hint of heat but not to much it over powers the favor.
23/04/2019
Just the right amount of tang
I really love these crisps. I like to try any healthier or lighter options when it comes to snacks - and these are awesome. They're crunchy but not hard, they pack a punch of flavour and a nice kick of heat - but it's not overpowering.
07/02/2019
Really nice & different
These are nice and ideal as a change from the everyday basic flavours
31/01/2019
UNIQUE YET TASTY FLAVOUR
I honestly loved the flavour of these, I love a crunchy crisp coated in seasoning (i.e. the flavouring), I would recommend this to someone who is into refreshing flavours and likes a little kick!
09/01/2019
Tasty snack
I like these as they are not too greasy but have a good crunch still and the flavour is very good.
12/10/2018
Great!
Great crisp, nice flavour - good balance of chilli however the number of crisps in the bag was disappointing.
30/09/2018
Tasty
They have a little kick of lime which is why I’ve only left 4 stars. Would prefer a more punchy contrast between hot and sour but still tasty
24/08/2018
Can't go wrong
Yum so much flavor, love the walkers baked products.
01/08/2018
Another very tasty light snack , with a lovely flavour
09/07/2018
Thought I’d give these a whirl,sadly didn’t enjoy them so not for me.
06/06/2018
absolutely gorgeous, but I love thai chill, so am a bit biased, don't feel as guilty eating these as they are in the healthier range, so all good!
05/06/2018
I LIKED THEM, A NICE LIGHT SNACK THAT IS KIND TO MY WAISTLINE. DIFFERENT FLAVOUR BUT LIKED BY ALL IN MY HOUSEHOLD
29/05/2018
Surprisingly spicy and zesty these crisps pack a bit of a punch. They go very well with a cool dip but less enjoyable on their own. You don't get many in the packet but I wouldn't want a larger portion. A nice occasional snack!
25/05/2018
I liked these but after a small packet I was not wanting seconds. They are great though to put out in a dish with a dip when you have guests and as an occasional treat. I think it was more the texture than the flavour that didn't do anything for me