Walkers Oven Baked Fusions Thai Chilli & Lime Snacks

24/02/2020
Amazing flavour
Enjoyed these crisps. Good texture and flavour was nice however some did feel too limey. Liked the fact that they are baked so dont feel as unhealthy eating then! Would recommend
15/11/2019
tasty tasty
I love this combination of flavors, when I tried them I fell in love with them tasty tasty tasty. Super colorful pretty packaging I recommend you to try and fall in love with this taste
01/11/2019
Flavourful but not a big fan of the lime!
I would give this 5 stars if they were purely sweet chilli but I wasn't a big fan of the lime. Regardless they are a nice texture and very flavourful
04/09/2019
tasty
A really lovely tasting crisp! the flavours are amazing and not too strong and the crisp is baked, therefore, healthier. I only wish the bags were bigger however that would defeat the object of being healthy!!
31/08/2019
flavourful
A nice flavour combination its something new and I really enjoyed it, it tasted pleasant and good, I like that the crisps are baked as well for extra crunch, would definitely recommend it.
24/08/2019
Really tasty!
I LOVE THESE CRISP, honestly; I have tried these before. My family brought these. The flavour is outstanding. Noting like a citrus/limey taste on a crisp. I would definitely, definitely recommend these crisp to anyone! great stuff.
24/07/2019
Guilt free eating..
Healthy over other crisps. The flavour is burst in your mouth and crispy. I always want to go back for more. They were crushed in the pack only full full sized wafers.
31/05/2019
I love these! I am a massive fan. They have a great taste with a little hint of heat but not to much it over powers the favor.
23/04/2019
Just the right amount of tang
I really love these crisps. I like to try any healthier or lighter options when it comes to snacks - and these are awesome. They're crunchy but not hard, they pack a punch of flavour and a nice kick of heat - but it's not overpowering.
07/02/2019
Really nice & different
These are nice and ideal as a change from the everyday basic flavours
31/01/2019
UNIQUE YET TASTY FLAVOUR
I honestly loved the flavour of these, I love a crunchy crisp coated in seasoning (i.e. the flavouring), I would recommend this to someone who is into refreshing flavours and likes a little kick!
09/01/2019
Tasty snack
I like these as they are not too greasy but have a good crunch still and the flavour is very good.
12/10/2018
Great!
Great crisp, nice flavour - good balance of chilli however the number of crisps in the bag was disappointing.
30/09/2018
Tasty
They have a little kick of lime which is why I’ve only left 4 stars. Would prefer a more punchy contrast between hot and sour but still tasty
24/08/2018
Can't go wrong
Yum so much flavor, love the walkers baked products.