4.3 5 0 191 191 - Delicious sweet potato snacks seasoned with paprika and baked to perfection - 40% less fat than regular vegetable chips - A tasty alternative to crisps, enjoy Walkers Baked on-the-go or paired with your favourite lunchtime sandwich - Made with no artificial colours or MSG - Suitable for vegetarians

02/12/2019
Sweet potato crisp
A nice crunch but a little bland on the taste, did not feel like I was having a treat
21/11/2019
Good health snack
I tried them and it’s nice alternative to traditional crisp. For me it might be more spicy but like that are good even for children. Also they might made more kinds of those healthy snacks.
17/11/2019
Sweet and smoky
I tried these because i was fed up with eating the same old crisps. And im so glad i did. They have beautiful smokey paprika flavour and slight sweetness to them. They hold shape well and have a great crunch.
16/11/2019
A good crisp
Nice flavour and not too much / little seasoning, an overall good crisp.
15/11/2019
Best snack so far !
I am really impressed with the Walkers Oven baked rage of crisps. They seem to me a better healthier option rather than the average crisps. This one in particular ticked all the boxes, as I love sweet potato and paprika.
15/11/2019
i like
I love these crunchies are very tasty well seasoned, I will definitely buy them again, they were very tasty to my children.I recommend trying it cheap tasty and surety . i love it :)
13/11/2019
Tasty
I liked these crisps, I thought they were tasty, different and unique. I find them hard to find but so worth buying, would recommend to those who haven't tried as they are something different.
12/11/2019
Yummy snack
I didn’t have high hopes for these but they are so lovely. They’re thin (but not too thin) and full of flavour without being too overpowering. Get plenty in a packet. Could not improve 10/10
11/11/2019
ok
I am not very big fan of this taste. It is too much salty for me
08/11/2019
Amazing!
I prefer Veg crisps over normal. These taste AMAZING if you like the taste of paprika. They are light as well
02/11/2019
Great substitute for normal crisps
I am trying to stay away from regular potatoes and crisps (although I love them). So imagine how happy I was to see a healthier version (sweet potatoes and less fat) of my favourite brand of crisps. The paprika is just an added bonus!
01/11/2019
Tasty
Delicious treat with not alot of bad! Strong taste to get the taste buds in action
31/10/2019
Tasty treat and not too unhealthy
Bought these to try as I wanted a healthier option to crisps and what a tasty snack. The flavour is very pronounced but not to strong to turn you off I would definarely recommend especially around the holidays when you get unexpected visitors
31/10/2019
Yummy crunch
I love these crisp, I 2as interested since they first come to store, I wasn’t sure about sweet pasta to but I love paprika so I tried them. Each chip is crunchy like a normal crisp and has a lovely texture! The flavour is good too
29/10/2019
Hmmmm OK
They just don’t taste quite right. I don’t know if it’s the sweet potatoes or the paprika but something just doesn’t work for me. Maybe a few other spices to make say Moroccan inspired might do it?