4.3 5 0 203 203 - Delicious sweet potato snacks seasoned with paprika and baked to perfection - 40% less fat than regular vegetable chips - A tasty alternative to crisps, enjoy Walkers Baked on-the-go or paired with your favourite lunchtime sandwich - Made with no artificial colours or MSG - Suitable for vegetarians
Walkers Oven Baked Sweet Potato & Paprika 140G

16/11/2019
A good crisp
Nice flavour and not too much / little seasoning, an overall good crisp.
15/11/2019
Best snack so far !
I am really impressed with the Walkers Oven baked rage of crisps. They seem to me a better healthier option rather than the average crisps. This one in particular ticked all the boxes, as I love sweet potato and paprika.
15/11/2019
i like
I love these crunchies are very tasty well seasoned, I will definitely buy them again, they were very tasty to my children.I recommend trying it cheap tasty and surety . i love it :)
13/11/2019
Tasty
I liked these crisps, I thought they were tasty, different and unique. I find them hard to find but so worth buying, would recommend to those who haven't tried as they are something different.
12/11/2019
Yummy snack
I didn’t have high hopes for these but they are so lovely. They’re thin (but not too thin) and full of flavour without being too overpowering. Get plenty in a packet. Could not improve 10/10
11/11/2019
ok
I am not very big fan of this taste. It is too much salty for me
08/11/2019
Amazing!
I prefer Veg crisps over normal. These taste AMAZING if you like the taste of paprika. They are light as well
02/11/2019
Great substitute for normal crisps
I am trying to stay away from regular potatoes and crisps (although I love them). So imagine how happy I was to see a healthier version (sweet potatoes and less fat) of my favourite brand of crisps. The paprika is just an added bonus!
01/11/2019
Tasty
Delicious treat with not alot of bad! Strong taste to get the taste buds in action
31/10/2019
Tasty treat and not too unhealthy
Bought these to try as I wanted a healthier option to crisps and what a tasty snack. The flavour is very pronounced but not to strong to turn you off I would definarely recommend especially around the holidays when you get unexpected visitors
31/10/2019
Yummy crunch
I love these crisp, I 2as interested since they first come to store, I wasn’t sure about sweet pasta to but I love paprika so I tried them. Each chip is crunchy like a normal crisp and has a lovely texture! The flavour is good too
29/10/2019
Hmmmm OK
They just don’t taste quite right. I don’t know if it’s the sweet potatoes or the paprika but something just doesn’t work for me. Maybe a few other spices to make say Moroccan inspired might do it?
29/10/2019
Really tasty
I actually really enjoyed this product! Tastes great just like a normal crisp can hardly tell it’s vegetables!
26/10/2019
Didn't like it
Sorry did not like the baked versions of these crisps.. Tasted very powdery and synthetic
23/10/2019
Great alternative to crisps
Great flavour and a super crunchy texture. Lovely alternative to potato crisps. Nice if the packet had been slightly bigger but good that they are lower in fat.