4.3 5 0 204 204 - Delicious sweet potato snacks seasoned with paprika and baked to perfection - 40% less fat than regular vegetable chips - A tasty alternative to crisps, enjoy Walkers Baked on-the-go or paired with your favourite lunchtime sandwich - Made with no artificial colours or MSG - Suitable for vegetarians
Walkers Oven Baked Sweet Potato & Paprika 140G

08/10/2019
Healthy crisps
Crisps tasted good kids loved them aswell bonus.. definitely purchase again
08/10/2019
Baked crisps
Loved the taste and this is a super alternative to fried crisps. Guilt free esp if in a diet.
07/10/2019
Not impressed
I didn’t find these crisps to have much flavour, was expecting more from the brand. They were a nice texture though and healthier than other choices.
04/10/2019
Yum yum
i am vegtarian and prefer walker crisps a lot. i tried this unique flavour one and enjoyed every bit if it. will definitely get more of it soon. recommended for sure.
03/10/2019
Tasty snack
Bought the 6 x small packets for my son's lunch box, he enjoys them. I found them tasty and substantial. The "With VEG" advertising is a little misleading, it's still a potato crisp, with sweet potato powder on it. Not a potato crisp fan, but guess this may be somewhat better than other crisps on the shelves, and paprika does have some health benefits.
02/10/2019
Not bad, but not great
These crisps were decent. I am very keen on anything that consists of sweet potato so I chose these, but the sweet potato taste is very subtle. I can taste the paprika more. I like the texture of the crisp, which is like a thin version of the Walkers Pitta Chips. I guess they were not supposed to be like actual real sweet potato vegetable crisps, but just sweet potato flavour. I would purchase them again if they were on offer and I give them a 5.5/10
02/10/2019
Delicious!
I love paprika flavoured crisps and this one just hits the right spots everywhere! I tried the oven baked orange before - the cheese and onion flavour which was lovely but nothing compare to this one. Much stronger flavour and it is much lighter than your average crisps. I am very impressed buy this one which I did not expected.
01/10/2019
Great snack alternative
Loved this as a mid morning snack taste great and light .. got drawn in by the packaging great colours ..
01/10/2019
Crunchy crisp
Lovely crunchy snack. Good flavour and taste. Will keep buying this.
30/09/2019
Surprised at how tasty these are
My wife bought these as an alternative to crisps and i gingerly tried them. I was not expecting to enjoy them as much as I did. They are crunchy with an authentic paprika taste. They are a great change to my normal potato crisps. I will be looking for different flavours and variety's next time we go shopping
Delicious and less fat
Delicious baked chips that contain 50% less fat so I eat them even on a diet.In my opinion they are the best
Nice for a change
Crisps are nice and different. The flavour isn’t overly strong but I would definitely try them again. Feel a bit healthier and makes a good change from normal flavoured crisps.
Great flavour
I have often found that baked crisps lack in flavour compared to their counterparts, but these definitely break that mould. They are a good texture, full of flavour, and extremely moorish. The only problem is not eating the whole bag!
29/09/2019
Healthy Crisps Alternative
I really enjoyed these. Great flavour, really crunchy and i didn’t feel so guilty eating these! I liked the fact that these had a tiny bit of spice but mild enough that my 10 year old daughter enjoyed them too.
27/09/2019
Nice
I have just purchased these and tried today I thought they were a nice texture could not really taste the paprika but were light and more healthy than other crisps I would purchase again