4 5 0 114 114
Wassen Efamol

Wonder Drops
Efamo Kids Omega 3 DHA drops are easy to use and I had no problems getting my little ones to take them from the syringe. I feel happy knowing I am doing the best for them offering protection especially during the colder months. I found by giving them daily there was no resistance from either child and it has now become routine. I have noticed that my children appear more alert since taking the drops and I as their mum feel happy I have done right by them
Will buy again!
I like the fact that the kids can't taste the fishy taste and it's a natural lemon flavour taste and that can be hidden with in food or drink and the kids just do not know if I don't like taking vitamins and its natural .
18/11/2019
Fussy boys (who don’t like fish) approve
Easy way for kids to get fish oil. My boys enjoyed the lemon flavour and were keen to try it.
Tasty fish oil
I think that this product is a great tasting way to get fish oils into children who do not like fish. All of my children seem to like it and they can be quite different regarding texture/ tastes and likes/ dislikes. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Super drops
I found they was great specially as other oils i have tried that arent in a capsule seem to have a horrible taste which makes it even harder to get my kids to take the supplement! So this was easy and being able to hide it in cold foods made it even easier both my boys didnt even know it was in there yogurts!
Easy to use
Very easy to use and can easily be added to cold food and no horrible taste
Spot on
Loved this as it was perfect for my children. Knowing they are getting all they need in an easy to use syringe
Great product.
Fantastic product. my daughter took these no problem. Will certainly be buying these products.
Was lovely! Very well package! And my
Was ok, my son enjoyed using new product and I enjoyed it too
Easy to give your child
The drops make it alot easier to give to children instead of tablets, you can give them first thing in a morning knowing that they have gone to school with extra vitamins to aid their learning
Efamol Kids Omega 3 DHA drops
I think Efamol Omega 3 DHA drops are a great supplement as it is of great quality and all the ingredients are natural. Efamol drops is free from dairy, sugar, artificial flavours and preservatives which make it a very healthy alternative compared to other brands. It contains Omega 3 fatty acids which are essential for brain development and function. DHA contributes to normal visual development for infants up to 12 months which means we can give it to babies at the youngest age. However, my 5 year old daughter who is very fussy with food in general did not like the taste or the smell at all. She started gagging after a few uses so we stopped taking it. It would have been easier to try the drops with an infant as it is easier to hide into drinks and food unlike a 5 year old who is not so easily tricked. I would definitely buy it if I had a baby and hide it in drinks or food as it is a great supplement.
Efamol Kids Omega 3 DHA drops
Great Omega 3 drops
Efamol Kids Omega 3 DHA Drops are a great fish oil based supplement with a mild lemon flavor that your kids will enjoy and wont turn up their noses up at. The drops are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, including DHA, these fatty acids are one of the building blocks of the brain and are a must have for your kids to help them keep focused and alert.
Excellent product highly recommend
I was delighted to be chosen to trail this product. With 5 young kids aged from 1-8 I feel brain health and development is extremely important. I thought it may have been difficult to get my kids to take it as I could smell a slight ‘oil’ smell but all they could taste was lemon and were delighted to take it every day. I would definitely recommend this product for families with young kids as it is mess free and a great way to get your kids to take vitamins
17/11/2019
Great Supplement for children
I found this product to be really beneficial. My daughter doesn't eat fish and so this was a great way for her to get the nutrients she wasn't getting. There is absolutely no taste of fish in the drops and they are really easy to administer. My daughter quite liked the lemony taste of the product so we didn't have to disguise it in food. I would say I have noticed positive benefits this product has had on my daughter's concentration levels. I am overall very impressed with this product and would definitely recommend it.