3.3 5 0 11 11 Fuel your day
Weetabix on the go Breakfast drink Banana

15/10/2019
useful for busy mornings
i have tried all of the flavours and i like banana the best.the vanilla a close second.However the banana flavour is like a milkshake.I was very surprised how filling it is.
31/08/2019
Tasty
I find this really tasty and love the banana taste it’s not artificial and I find this better and easier than skipping breakfast as I find it easier than a meal plus I can drink it on my journey ny
21/02/2019
Very artifical taste
Handy to have but let down by the taste, the banana taste is very artifical and seems to linger for a long time after drank.
12/02/2019
Average but filling
i quite enjoyed this breakfast drink. It tastes nice, but just an average banana type milkshake. It definitely filled me up for longer than i thought it would. I am not sure i would want it everyday, but nice enough when your in a rush.
11/02/2019
Keeps you going
This drink does actually keep hunger away for a quick fix breakfast snack. I did regularly need a snack once I had time to eat, but overall a good product for a quick fix on the go breakfast
31/08/2015
This is product suggests that it is in the territory of protein drinks but only have 3.4% protein which means that the bottle gives you 8.5g. I know that they actually say that this is a replacement breakfast drink but even in that role I think it's expensive and poor. I always try banana because that's usually the most drinkable of the alternative but even so I wasn't impressed. Expensive and not worth.
26/08/2015
breakfast on the go, what could be better in a busy lifestyle, would like to try it
24/08/2015
I would like to try this product out as its exactly what I need. as I have never tried it before
12/03/2015
Wow I didn't even know this product existed but it sounds delicious and convenient. Weetabix is among my favourite breakfast cereals.
06/01/2015
Sounds really interesting concept .. Love wetabix and would love to try these out ..
04/12/2014
We all love Weetabix, Please could we try this please.