4 5 0 140 140 A smooth & delicious breakfast drink, 4 vitamins, iron & calcium. No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners. Suitable for vegetarians.

29/11/2019
Lovely
Great for when you running late fast and no cleaning that is a bonus
20/11/2019
Love love love!
Sometimes i skip breakfast. I have a pack of these in my draw at work. Really helps to get through that morning
15/11/2019
super handy
As a busy mum these are brilliant when you run out of time in the morning. they taste really nice and keep you full until lunch.
14/11/2019
handy and filling
These are super handy for busy mums on the go. They are a go to grab food when on the way to work. Taste delicious and surprisingly filling.
10/11/2019
Breakfast shake
Weetabix on the go is the best breakfast you can have while you move,no matter when and where you are and if you hungry you can just drink it.I can say it's great taste,after I am full of energy and ready for next few hours. These are a regular in my house and always don’t last long the children love them
09/11/2019
I love these! Only bested by their strawberry flavour
I love love love the taste of these Weetabix drinks, my favourite on the go breakfast replacement, only bested by their strawberry flavour! The only issue is price, it still works out better to get a pack of breakfast bars, wish they were cheaper. I get these as a treat sometimes mainly, love them :)
08/11/2019
Not for me
Wasn’t a huge fan of these I live weetabix I love vanilla, just not these. The texture was awful and being cold didn’t help. I was recommended them by a friend, clearly we have different taste
06/11/2019
fantastic breakfast
29/10/2019
Lovely
I absolutely love this, its quite filling and probably the only milk drink that doesn't give me heartburn
21/10/2019
WeetaBix on the go vanilla flavour
Loved the flavour & think there a good idea for children who don't like to eat cereal/breakfast but do think there a bit highly priced
21/10/2019
Go go go Weetabix
Loved these vanilla shakes from Weetabix, perfect for a quick breakfast or a nutritious high protien pick me up after training. Could do with being slightly cheaper but certainly a winner with me
14/10/2019
Surprisingly Filling for a drink
My son has these in the morning instead of breakfast cereal. He finds it convenient that he can drink it on the bus to school. I’ve tried them myself and have to say they are surprisingly filling for a drink.
11/10/2019
Makes life easier
It's very easy way when you need to go to work and you don't have time to make anything for yourself. I always take it to work when I'm on early shifts especially.
10/10/2019
Protein drink
It's a nice taste especially as i love vanilla. Just I would say I feel a bit too much of milk and oil. As well i feel too much of the sweetener. The taste could be more natural but after all I like it.
09/10/2019
Very convenient
Excellent for busy school mornings. Especially with a difficult autistic child where everything is a battle from getting dressed to eating breakfast. This is one less battle as she loves the novelty of having breakfast on the way to school. Stress saver