4 5 0 144 144 A smooth & delicious breakfast drink, 4 vitamins, iron & calcium. No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners. Suitable for vegetarians.
Weetabix On The Go Vanilla Breakfast Drink 6 x 250ml

08/01/2020
Serve a purpose, fine for what they are
Ultimately I feel that these drinks serve a purpose and are fine for what they are. They don't taste anything like Weetabix so the big branding seems a little odd. They are a smooth, creamy and sweet vanilla drink but there is a slightly processed taste. Tastes much better cold.
07/01/2020
Just when running late !
Vanilla was least favourite flavour, banana and strawberry nicer. Great if you are in a rush and need something to fill you up but it is a high sugar option and expensive.
12/12/2019
Like melted vanilla ice-cream
Nice vanilla flavour, like melted vanilla ice-cream although a little sweet for me. Creamy texture. I prefer something to eat for breakfast but this would be a nice mid morning snack to see me through to lunch.
10/12/2019
Quick breakfast
I have tried the chocolate and vanilla flavour. These drinks do make a good substitute for breakfast as they can be quite filling. However the taste wasn't quite to my liking. Makes a good substitute for breakfast anyway.
29/11/2019
Lovely
Great for when you running late fast and no cleaning that is a bonus
20/11/2019
Love love love!
Sometimes i skip breakfast. I have a pack of these in my draw at work. Really helps to get through that morning
15/11/2019
super handy
As a busy mum these are brilliant when you run out of time in the morning. they taste really nice and keep you full until lunch.
14/11/2019
handy and filling
These are super handy for busy mums on the go. They are a go to grab food when on the way to work. Taste delicious and surprisingly filling.
10/11/2019
Breakfast shake
Weetabix on the go is the best breakfast you can have while you move,no matter when and where you are and if you hungry you can just drink it.I can say it's great taste,after I am full of energy and ready for next few hours. These are a regular in my house and always don’t last long the children love them
09/11/2019
I love these! Only bested by their strawberry flavour
I love love love the taste of these Weetabix drinks, my favourite on the go breakfast replacement, only bested by their strawberry flavour! The only issue is price, it still works out better to get a pack of breakfast bars, wish they were cheaper. I get these as a treat sometimes mainly, love them :)
08/11/2019
Not for me
Wasn’t a huge fan of these I live weetabix I love vanilla, just not these. The texture was awful and being cold didn’t help. I was recommended them by a friend, clearly we have different taste
06/11/2019
fantastic breakfast
29/10/2019
Lovely
I absolutely love this, its quite filling and probably the only milk drink that doesn't give me heartburn
21/10/2019
WeetaBix on the go vanilla flavour
Loved the flavour & think there a good idea for children who don't like to eat cereal/breakfast but do think there a bit highly priced
21/10/2019
Go go go Weetabix
Loved these vanilla shakes from Weetabix, perfect for a quick breakfast or a nutritious high protien pick me up after training. Could do with being slightly cheaper but certainly a winner with me