4.4 5 0 23 23 Individual sachets of mild curry sauce, mild curry paste and spices Wicked Korma curry with an aromatic blend of turmeric, ginger and garlic Pack size: 273G
Wicked Kitchen Crackin' Coconut Korma Kit

30/11/2020
Mwah
Just Thai styled coconut chicken curry beautiful scrumptious Mouth watering taste a tad bit expensive but nice
26/11/2020
bit pricey
It is a bit expensive but you get hat you paid for. The lovely hint of coconut keeps watering your mouth for more. Love the korma taste. I would absolutely recommend with chicken. Add little bit of onion and chicken and stir! Enjoy!
25/11/2020
Ok ish
Tried this for a family no last dinner thought it was ok ish a bit too mild for me and not all the flavours came through enough
24/11/2020
Its Okay not so great
I liked it but not much due to the taste. I think the coconut flavor is really hard in this one and it shadows the other taste. The quantity is also very less and I guess this can be improved.
21/11/2020
Good
Always love to try spices to make dishes, especially for vegetarian ones.
19/11/2020
Easy and quick
Really easy to make a meal. It turned about to be surprisingly filling and flavoursome. Dinner was made very quickly which is a bonus
14/11/2020
korma kit
it very good and easy to use , i love asian food so this one comes handy
13/11/2020
Yummy!
Tastes amazing! I love korma and have struggled for ages to find a quick and easy veggie options. This definitely ticked all the boxes! With a creamy, very lightly spiced base it leaves a pleasant warmth behind and is very filling and I definitely recommend it.
My flatmates love it
I became really good at cooking korma chicken, and this kit is full of flavour. It's absolutely better than the jar one.
Easy and delicious
Very easy and delicious, because of the extra herbs adds a really nice flavour you can’t get out of a jar! Took one star off because some of the packaging can’t be recycled in my area.
12/11/2020
Really enjoyed this product it has a lovely eye catching packaging and was really nice has a Mouthwatering taste it’s probably The best korma I’ve had in a long time I’d definitely recommend this to my friends
11/11/2020
So easy and taste amazing
I love making curry's for the family and with this is it so easy. Quick, simple but delicious
Yummy kit!
This kit includes just about everything you need to make the curry which is great! It saves me from forgetting to buy all the ingredients. The kit has great instructions to follow which makes the process of cooking super easy to follow! Loved the kit! Would buy again!
Tasty and easy
I am rubbish at making currys but I used this with some white fish and it was so tasty and easy to make.
10/11/2020
Wicked kitchen crackin coconut korma kit
The best korma cooking sauce I have tried in a long time. Spices are just right for the entire family and not overbearing,ideal for the long winter nights ahead