3.5 5 0 427 427 For the treatment & prevention of excess weight & general weight management. XLS-MEDICAL TEA benefits: Low caffeine Free from laxatives No added artificial colouring No added flavourings or preservatives No added salt Suitable for vegetarians XLS-MEDICAL TEA is the UK's 1st tea clinically proven to help you lose weight. XLS-MEDICAL TEA contains Litramine™, a patented fibre complex derived from a natural and organic plant source that is clinically proven to bind dietary fats. The unique taste and distinct green colour comes from our premium Japanese MATCHA, one of the purest forms of green tea. XLS-MEDICAL TEA helps you to lose up to 3x more weight than dieting alone*. It has a unique triple action effect: 1. To bind up to 28% of your dietary fat intake** 2. Reduces appetite & food cravings 3. Helps improve digestion It is a medical device for effective weight management, when taken in combination with a balanced diet and regular physical activity. XLS-MEDICAL TEA has a well-established safety profile and tolerability.

17/03/2019
Unfortunately I didn't lose any weight using XLS-Medical tea this tims
17/03/2019
It has a nice pleasant taste and is easy to drink. I felt full after drinking and this feeling continued for quite some time, stopping me from wanting to snack. I would definately use these drinks again when I want to lose weight, it makes it so much easier.
15/03/2019
I found this product to directly help with weight loss. I continued my normal diet and exercise regime, however, with the introduction of this my progress increased massively. If you are starting a diet or if you've hit a plateau this is a good way to ensure you see the best results possible.
15/03/2019
I thought I would get better results with this considering I was also dieting (calorie counting and dropping carb intake).
14/03/2019
A great tasting product that keeps you feeling full. Easy to incorporate into your day as you drink it rather than eat it and it didn’t leave you bloated like other products can. I lost weight using it, but I also exercised and ate right so don’t think the tea will rip you lose weight if you eat rubbish and don’t move.
14/03/2019
This tea made it easier to lose weight. It is not the easiest and started to not taste great but it did show results.
14/03/2019
I personally didn't enjoy the taste much, which made it hard to drink three times a day! But I sticked to it as I was determined to lose some kgs. However, I felt it ended up increasing my appetite so I ended up gaining a couple of kgs instead, not sure if anyone else had the same experience?!
13/03/2019
The XLS Medical tea was so easy to use. It tastes just like green tea and you just need to drink 3 cups a day after mealtimes. I didn’t have a lot of weight to lose but did find that I lost weight from my stomach and was less bloated.
13/03/2019
Definitely helped suppress my appetite and I lost more weight for sure! I felt less bloated too.
13/03/2019
I definitely agree that it needs Tom Ben used in conjunction with healthy eating. I found that with usual exercises I didn’t have to exercise as much as previously to using xls. It tasted great and results were noticeable
Weight loss tea
Short term quick fix. Don’t think it will be permanent weight loss
13/03/2019
I used XLS along with healthy diet and exercise. The product certainly worked!tasted nice and had a great result. I have already recommended to family.
13/03/2019
XLS Medical Tea is a great way to aid losing weight. The tea is nice in taste so this does not feel like a chore to do. Would definitely recommend using this.
12/03/2019
Easy to make but annoying to remember to have the tea after each meal. May be easier to take a tablet I think. It reduced my appetite and I felt full after eating a meal mainly because the tea would fill you up after the meal. But I did not lose weight as fast as it suggested so quite disappointed in that.
12/03/2019
This product is amazing. It really helped me achieve my weight loss goals. The single sachets made it easy to use and fit into my busy schedule, it tasted great and I actually lost weight!