3.5 5 0 427 427 For the treatment & prevention of excess weight & general weight management. XLS-MEDICAL TEA benefits: Low caffeine Free from laxatives No added artificial colouring No added flavourings or preservatives No added salt Suitable for vegetarians XLS-MEDICAL TEA is the UK's 1st tea clinically proven to help you lose weight. XLS-MEDICAL TEA contains Litramine™, a patented fibre complex derived from a natural and organic plant source that is clinically proven to bind dietary fats. The unique taste and distinct green colour comes from our premium Japanese MATCHA, one of the purest forms of green tea. XLS-MEDICAL TEA helps you to lose up to 3x more weight than dieting alone*. It has a unique triple action effect: 1. To bind up to 28% of your dietary fat intake** 2. Reduces appetite & food cravings 3. Helps improve digestion It is a medical device for effective weight management, when taken in combination with a balanced diet and regular physical activity. XLS-MEDICAL TEA has a well-established safety profile and tolerability.

15/02/2019
This tea is quite tasty if you like green tea, and it’s easy to store and prepare. I could take individual sachets to work which was easier than carrying whole box. Also they were quite discreet so no one knew what I am drinking. Not all the fibres will dissolve so you need a spoon to get it from the bottom of your cup, but it’s not to big problem. Unfortunately I was still very hungry after it and I tried to drink it instead of snacking. I lost some weight but I think it was purely because I was careful what I ate not necessarily because of the tea.
15/02/2019
I found the teas easy to prepare and I was pleasantly surprised by the taste and there was no aftertaste. The tea fills you up so you will snack a lot less. I followed the recipes on the sheet included and this really helped to eat a balanced diet. If you have tried other diets and have failed then I recommend you try this, you will get results.
15/02/2019
This product is truly amazinggg, I’ve lost 2 kgs. with clean eating of course. It constantly causes me to feel satisfied as in I’m not hungry and when I do eat my portions are much smaller. It gives you great energy in the day and helps a lot with the amount of food you eat and your cravings! Quick easy shot to make and tastes great. I am feeling slimmer and less bloated.
15/02/2019
I liked the look of the sachets as it was small and could fit into my bag to carry around and take to work. The look was a very bright green colour and did not look very appealing but then the taste was very light and pleasant and tastes like regular green tea. It helped me fill fuller for longer and so I snacked less especially when I had the tea in the morning and with lunch. I exercise regularly and I noticed having more energy and worked harder. It helped me to lose weight around my waistline and helped me become more noticeably leaner which was what I wanted. Pleased with the effect and would recommend XLS medical tea.
15/02/2019
The taste of the tea was lovely, however I failed to lose any weight with it. I followed instructions to the t (no pun intended) yet there were no noticeable results.
15/02/2019
It is an easy way to lose weight, only 3 cups of this tea a day, immediately after each meal. The taste is particular, you have to love green tea I did not lose weight after this 30-day trial, but I will buy it again to see if there are any results after a few months
15/02/2019
It made no difference at all to my weight, do not recommend
15/02/2019
Tasted absolutely disgusting. I really struggled to drink it. It also smelt like pond water. However with a healthy diet I lost 2kg.
15/02/2019
This really helped motivate me to lose weight and I could really see a difference in the amount of weight I lost compared to just eating healthier and exercising alone. I saw better weight loss results than any previous diet I have followed so would definitely use this again. Very happy and highly recommend
It’s very Good product to loose weight. No excercises, No problems
15/02/2019
the tea tasted good and I would be very happy to continue drinking this based on taste alone. But I did not lose any weight whilst consuming this product, nor did I lose inches. I did not find that I was fuller although cravings for sugar may have been reduced, but it is difficult to say this for sure.
15/02/2019
I was surprised at how good the tea tasted as I am not really a tea fan! I didn't lose any weight but did feel that if I continued it would help me over a longer period of time.
15/02/2019
The concept of drinking tea to lose weight I find a strange one, but as a big tea drinker, I was excited to give it a go. The tea comes in sachets, not bags so instantly seems different when preparing, and the taste is understandably different to my usual green tea. It is not however horrid and I was happy to give it a go and see if it worked. At first, I was unsure but gradually over the month, with drinking the tea and exercising, I found my jeans were looser. Now a month on, I have lost a dress size (and a half), the fat bulge around my belly has reduced significantly and the scales prove I’ve lost weight. I will certainly buy the tea again, and recommend it to friends and family as a simple, easy and effective way to lose weight.
15/02/2019
I had initial reservations as I believed it was a gimmik. Same old same old however after a week of use I noticed my jeans were not just as tight as they have been I did have slight tummy upset during the first week and I was contemplating stopping use however I stuck with it And that soon disappeared. The taste was pleasant. I took it both hot and cold. I also increased my water intake however did not increase my exercise level. I was so pleased with my 4kg weight loss using this product and also my general health, complexion and sense of feeling more healthy.
15/02/2019
I really had high hopes for this product, after having a baby I needed an extra boost to lose weight. The tea tastes nice and was easy to put into my daily routine, I increased my daily excercise but sadly for me this product hasn’t worked. Overall in a month I have lost 3lb but I really expected more. Would I recommend... No.