3.5 5 0 427 427 For the treatment & prevention of excess weight & general weight management. XLS-MEDICAL TEA benefits: Low caffeine Free from laxatives No added artificial colouring No added flavourings or preservatives No added salt Suitable for vegetarians XLS-MEDICAL TEA is the UK's 1st tea clinically proven to help you lose weight. XLS-MEDICAL TEA contains Litramine™, a patented fibre complex derived from a natural and organic plant source that is clinically proven to bind dietary fats. The unique taste and distinct green colour comes from our premium Japanese MATCHA, one of the purest forms of green tea. XLS-MEDICAL TEA helps you to lose up to 3x more weight than dieting alone*. It has a unique triple action effect: 1. To bind up to 28% of your dietary fat intake** 2. Reduces appetite & food cravings 3. Helps improve digestion It is a medical device for effective weight management, when taken in combination with a balanced diet and regular physical activity. XLS-MEDICAL TEA has a well-established safety profile and tolerability.

11/03/2019
I was happy to try this tea for free, and have noticed the brand around since receiving my package. It is a very easy product to use, and tastes like a regular green tea, if a little watery. I am a regular tea and coffee drinker throughout the day, so this product was an easy substitution. I followed the directions, and followed a healthy low calorie diet, but did not see any weight changes in the time that I used it. I also often had sore stomach after drinking the tea, which may well be a personal reaction. Overall, the product did not work for me, however I would recommend reading more in-depth reviews before purchasing.
11/03/2019
The Tea itself isn’t displesent but I wouldn’t go as far to say it tasted good. It’s easy to make and have done so with both hot and cold water but it doesn’t dissolve as well in cold water as hot. It definitely helped to shift some unwanted weight and I would definitely use it again.
11/03/2019
I found xls medical tea gave me headaches even past the first few days when you'd normally get a headache with a diet. It did taste good, just like green tea and I didn't mind the fibres either. It did make me feel full but I have used better products in the past.
11/03/2019
taste of this tea was great and i did enjoy it, but its didnt help me to loose any weight. For the price and what it promises it didnt work for me.
11/03/2019
I really liked the taste of the tea, however I would prefer to have it in a tablet form as opposed to tea.. When I was out and about it was harder to try and get hot water etc whereas if in tablet you can take whenever. I have lost weight and feel better.
11/03/2019
I am a big lover of green tea so to find a weight loss product which tasted just like that was fantastic. Drinking the tea as part of my daily routine was no toruble at all I just replaced my usual brew with a cup of XLS. I found I was more likely to stick to a good diet and exercise plan while I was drinking the tea and I founf it was great at reducing bloating and on that alone I would keep up with the routine. Overall a great product and one I will keep up.
11/03/2019
I liked the taste and ease of use of XLS medical tea and is good for maintaining weight, but not for losing much weight. I found it hard to keep to drinking it 3 times a day. But like the fact it is matcha green tea which is healthy it’s self.
10/03/2019
I was so excited to try this tea as I had previously tried XLS- Medical meal replacement shakes which were excellent and I lost a chunk of weight so I did have very high hopes especially as I have struggled to lose weight since I hit 40 and definitely need some help! Unfortunately this tea did not live up to my expectations, I was eating better and exercising at least 3 times a week but didn’t lose any weight at all. I was much less bloated though and did lose 2 1/2 inches from my waist but I still wouldn’t buy this product which is a shame.
09/03/2019
I enjoy having this tea throughout the day, feel more energized after a workout. Definitely will be buying
08/03/2019
Easy and convenient to use, I've been taking the sachets with me, allowing me to stick with the routine of drinking the Medical Tea wherever I happen to be. I don't eat breakfast, so a cup of this matcha tea first thing is perfect to prevent hunger until lunchtime. Another cup with lunch and then with dinner and I was generally left feeling more full and found myself much less likely to snack. The lovely flavour came as a surprise: surely a healthy tea wouldn't be nice? I was wrong, it is a very pleasant experience. While I didn't lose any weight, I would still continue to buy it.
06/03/2019
Well I followed the plan and did exactly what it said and I haven't lost any more weight than I would have done without the tea. I'm so disappointed but I guess it goes to show that the only real way to lose weight is eat better and move more.
06/03/2019
I lost weight whilst using this tea, however i did also increase my exercise and decrease my food intake, and change the type of foods I was eating, So I can not say how much of the weight loss it from the tea and what is from my lifestyle change
06/03/2019
I was totally amazed at its effectiveness. I lost 8 lbs in 4 weeks and didnt really change my diet too much either (i eat pretty healthily anyway). Lovely refreshing drink with no bad after taste. Highly recommend to those who wish to lose weight with minimum effort!
06/03/2019
Super simple and easy way to loose weight. Just drinking tea three times a day after meals. And the tea has a lovely taste too. And it works. Lost 3.5kg kilos just by having the tea
06/03/2019
On thing I liked about using XLS medical Tea is that I got into a habit of healthy eating despite the disappointing results of only losing 1 kg after using it for a month. It helped curb my sweet tooth urges. I have also got into the habit of taking a hot drink after a meal which is a good habit as well. But for the price that it is sold for it not worth it losing only 1 kg a month to me. But I lost a dress size so that is a bonus as well.