4.7 5 0 29 29 YES! Cranberry and Dark Choc Snack Bars are a deliciously different way to snack. Sumptuous cranberry and dark chocolate are woven among crunchy almonds and peanuts to provide a taste experience you won't forget. These nut bars are also a source of protein and are high in fibre, and contain 5g of sugar per bar.

01/07/2019
Nice!
I’m not usually a fan of these types of bars as I can find them a bit dry but I really liked these. The chocolate and fruit gives it great texture and it’s not to dry. Will definitely buy again
10/06/2019
A tasty treat
Just the thing to fill a hunger gap without feeling guilty for having some chocolate.
07/06/2019
Totally addictive lol...
Oh my the box of 4 lasted me an hour absolutely gorgeous. Can’t get enough of them lol what’s a girl to do 🤷‍♀️🥳
10/05/2019
Yummy Yes!
I like all the Yes! bars but this one is full of chocolate flavor.. yummy :)
29/04/2019
So tasty
These taste amazing. Full of flavour and the chocolate just tops it off. I buy these often as a healthier alternative to chocolate
28/04/2019
So nice!!!
These cereal bars are just scrumptious. Very chocolatey yet still fruity. I got one as a free sample in a supermarket and was very impressed. Shame they are so expensive.
26/04/2019
Scrumdidilyumptous
You know when sometimes during the day u feel a little hungry even though you ate breakfast, lunch ect but you dont want to eat anything too heavy or something that will interfear with your next meal well this is perfect for those times
15/04/2019
luxury treat
if you are a lady like myself whom wants more luxury this is it
04/04/2019
A lot of crunch for your cash
Finally a bar that really hits the mark. Two favourites here, cranberry and dark chocolate. Combined with the nuts, a welcome snack. Satisfies the chocolate craving whilst staving off the hunger pangs.
01/04/2019
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Love these! Absolutely delicious alternative to a bar of coccy. Buy these regularly and keep one in my bag for when I get sweet craving.
23/03/2019
I love these, healthy and tasty. Perfect snack for on the go or in the office too.
22/03/2019
very good nut bar that does the trick
Lovely bar that keeps you going Not too sweet and honest ingredients
Ok
These were ok, this is the better flavour of them all, the sea salt and almond ones were terrible they were too salty but these ones were ok, nice and crunchy and the berries add a nice sweetness.
Ok but not my favourite
This was nice, it tasted healthier than it actually is but it did have a lot of nuts in which probably upped the calorie in this bar. As I said, I've had better but it was still nice. Bit overpriced too.
Full of Flavour
Perfect snack to keep you on the go. It’s full of flavour and the fruit still tastes juicy!