4.8 5 0 37 37 YES! Cranberry and Dark Choc Snack Bars are a deliciously different way to snack. Sumptuous cranberry and dark chocolate are woven among crunchy almonds and peanuts to provide a taste experience you won't forget. These nut bars are also a source of protein and are high in fibre, and contain 5g of sugar per bar.
Yes Cranberry And Dark Chocolate Nut Bars

15/04/2019
luxury treat
if you are a lady like myself whom wants more luxury this is it
04/04/2019
A lot of crunch for your cash
Finally a bar that really hits the mark. Two favourites here, cranberry and dark chocolate. Combined with the nuts, a welcome snack. Satisfies the chocolate craving whilst staving off the hunger pangs.
01/04/2019
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Love these! Absolutely delicious alternative to a bar of coccy. Buy these regularly and keep one in my bag for when I get sweet craving.
23/03/2019
I love these, healthy and tasty. Perfect snack for on the go or in the office too.
22/03/2019
very good nut bar that does the trick
Lovely bar that keeps you going Not too sweet and honest ingredients
Ok
These were ok, this is the better flavour of them all, the sea salt and almond ones were terrible they were too salty but these ones were ok, nice and crunchy and the berries add a nice sweetness.
Ok but not my favourite
This was nice, it tasted healthier than it actually is but it did have a lot of nuts in which probably upped the calorie in this bar. As I said, I've had better but it was still nice. Bit overpriced too.
Full of Flavour
Perfect snack to keep you on the go. It’s full of flavour and the fruit still tastes juicy!
13/03/2019
Very tasty
Nice snak handy size and very tasty, especially buisy mum's on the go and only have time for a quick snak.
Richness treat 🙃
A very lovely mid day treat, succulent sweetness from the cranberry as I chewed into it with a crunch from the nuts. My two best things in a treat bar. It just melted in my mouth and the dark rich chocolate gave me the final kick needed to finish the bar. Flavours were great together, worked really well.
Chocolate cravings
Satisfied my chocolate craving, very crunchy with the nuts inside and a touch of sweetness with the cranberries
06/03/2019
I snack which is not too sweet
Tried these as the ingredients appealed. Very satisfying ...felt quite full afetr eating one...and not too sweet , which I prefer. The dark chocolate, my favourite chocolate, added to the appeal. The chocolate was very good.
Snack bar
Love this in the car as a snack so tasty have bought my third pk today and saved money no longer sitting in cafes fr breaks this contents me until meal times wel worth every penny
05/03/2019
I loved these breakfast bars! The dark chocolate is super tasty, I’m not usually a fan of dark chocolate but it just really works with all the other flavours. I’d 100% get again but I think I got these on an offer, they’re quite expensive full price.
Scrummy
These bars have a lovely texture, not too soft, not to hard (oops I sound like Goldilocks) and were not too sweet either. The dark chocolate had a slightly bitter taste which I love in dark chocolate too.