4.4 5 0 15 15 With one sweep of the wand, this lush mascara combines the captivating volume and false lash effect of Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara with our deepest black colour ever. Carefully selected mineral pigments coat lashes from root to tip with dramatically dark colour that’s simply unmatched, while the Triple Film-Complex specially coats each lash for added intensity, curve, and long-lasting wear.

04/07/2019
So good at lengthening
One of the best mascaras for lengthening your lashes that I have tried. The only way to make it better would to give more volume and thickness.
07/06/2019
No clumps
This lasts and doesn’t get clumpy and dry, it’s not bad value and easy applied.
21/05/2019
Recommend!
Was gifted this for a birthday and it is one of the best mascaras I have used. I have used many luxury branded mascara but I always go back to this one as it gives you thick, voluminous lashes.
08/05/2019
It’s my MUST HAVE
I tested a lot of masquerades, but this is definitely my number 1. Beautifully combs eyelashes, lengthens and gives volume. I have been using this brand's mascara for over 10 years. Yes yes and again yes.
29/04/2019
Black, classic, simple, long wear
This mascara is lovely, long wearing and simple. It has a no fuss brush and although it may be left by the wayside for more new fangled brushes and formulas, it's a classic! Can't go without.
19/04/2019
Silky soft minimal
A lovely silky soft non clogging that gives a natural effect of Beeutiful natural lash
16/04/2019
My fav by far
After using another leading brand for years I was dobious about changingSO glad I did, great lash length gained from this without having to wear false lashes
08/04/2019
Great Mascara worth the extra money
Although an expensive mascara it is lovely to use leaving no smudges or panda eyes it doesnt flake and I also found it didnt clump together when applying a couple of coats, all in all I had lovey lashes fa cheaper than extensions and less trouble than stick on or magnetic falsies
Great Mascara
Really do like this product. Very sleek look with a deep black colour with great coverage & all day lasting with no smudging or flaking. Like everything about this Mascara & will most definately be buying in the future just hope it doesent run out too quickly
Great looking lashes
This mascara is one of the best mascaras for thickening and lengthening lashes. My lashes truely did look glamorous. It is easy to apply and does not clump on the lashes. The negative aspect of this product however is the product becomes dry and unusable very quickly. It appears to have a very short shelf life considering the price. This is a shame as it is also a waste of product. Users have to throw the mascara away within a month with most of the product still left in the wand. Other than this I can honestly say I have not found a mascara that leaves the lashes looking as good as this one does.
26/03/2019
Love it but could last longer
This mascara is by far the best for volume and thickness, however due to the cost i would prefer it lasted a little longer.
23/03/2019
Long lasting.. easy to apply looks great would definitely recommend to a friend and buy again
16/03/2019
Good Mascara
Very good mascara, Can be applied lightly during the day and heavier for evening wear. Love it!
15/03/2019
Not as good as I thought
I actually received this mascara as an added gift to a ysl perfume black opium i purchased ,I was thrilled only when I tried it ,it was quite clumpy and took a while to dry on my eye lashes and definitely not waterproof, so unfortunately not the best product for YSL I'm afraid ,disappointed
11/03/2019
I've used this for a while (on and off trying others too) and I always come back to this. It's a little pricey (£20+) hence why i try others too. Its worth the price if you want full lashes. It doesn't smudge after a full day either so long wearing. The first few applications can be messy but after a few then you will be left with long, full lashes.