4.3 5 0 28 28 With one sweep of the wand, this lush mascara combines the captivating volume and false lash effect of Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara with our deepest black colour ever. Carefully selected mineral pigments coat lashes from root to tip with dramatically dark colour that’s simply unmatched, while the Triple Film-Complex specially coats each lash for added intensity, curve, and long-lasting wear.

07/12/2019
Not impressed
I have received this mascara as a present, part of a beauty set, from my husband. I like the Yves Saint Laurent makeup range however I found this mascara to be rather disappointing. My lashes did not look like they had any more volume than usual and some of them tend to clump together. The only pro is the deep black colour which I liked, other than that, this is a no for me.
27/11/2019
Quality
Dark full lashes almost instantly, no sticky residue or clumps and luxurious feel and scent, removed easily with some remover
13/11/2019
Dark lashes
Gave dark full lashes right away , but through out the day it wore off and left dark marks under my eyes and at night made them very itchy and sore . But for the dark full look after one stroke was good
05/10/2019
Expensive but worth it
Very nice consistency which doesn’t clump and smells beautiful. Feels Soft and moisturising which builds to lengthen. Easy to remove with make up remover and doesn’t feels harsh on removal
26/09/2019
YSL Volume Effect
This mascara cream is the right consistency to go on smoothly and builds a nice layer of coverage. The brush really helps to spread out the lashes.
05/09/2019
long full lashes
This is one of my go-to mascaras, it smells very good like it has a moisturising formula in it. The coverage is good and non-clumping, my lashes look long, thick and spaced out. My only issue is that the product drys out very fast, so I end up putting some contact lens solution to make it go further but it affects the quality.
03/09/2019
Dramatic look mascara
This mascara is perfect for events or nights out. Lengthens and defines lashes perfectly but when over applied can become clumpy quickly. You don't need much as a little goes a long way. Gorgeous packaging and I always get compliments from friends about the look of my lashes and the mascara itself. Deffo worth the extra money.
01/09/2019
Great for nights out
This mascara really does give a dramatic effect but have to be careful not to look too over clogged.i use for nights out but not heavy for day use.great black colour.
01/09/2019
One of the best
It is really volumising and goes on easy. Lasts well too. It is pricey but a really good high end mascara and one of my faves
30/08/2019
Lush
This coats my lashes well and evenly. They looks more defined and longer.
06/08/2019
Guilty pleasure
An expensive mascara as I replace mine every 6/8 weeks...but lashes feel sad when I use different brand
04/07/2019
So good at lengthening
One of the best mascaras for lengthening your lashes that I have tried. The only way to make it better would to give more volume and thickness.
07/06/2019
No clumps
This lasts and doesn’t get clumpy and dry, it’s not bad value and easy applied.
21/05/2019
Recommend!
Was gifted this for a birthday and it is one of the best mascaras I have used. I have used many luxury branded mascara but I always go back to this one as it gives you thick, voluminous lashes.
08/05/2019
It’s my MUST HAVE
I tested a lot of masquerades, but this is definitely my number 1. Beautifully combs eyelashes, lengthens and gives volume. I have been using this brand's mascara for over 10 years. Yes yes and again yes.