Zoflora Bouquet

Zoflora Bouquet

Lovely product
Lovely and easy product to use, the fragrance is really nice and strong so when you walk into a room it is noticeable. It smells clean and fresh. Its antibacterial and helps kill germs which makes you confident in using it around the house.
Recommended
It smells great, easy to use and store. I would recommend it. Having a child it comes very handy.
27/07/2020
Brilliant all around the house cleaner.
I like that Zoflora is so versatile and can be used all around the house without leaving any nasty smells which is particularly important to me. With other brands sometimes I wouldn't use them just because of the nasty smells because of my kids. With Zoflora because it can be used for general cleaning around the house and as an air freshener I feel safer using it than other brands. I also like the idea that it us very easy to prepare and one small bottle will last me a while making it a very cost effective cleaning product.
Winning product
Fantastic product, easy to use, amazing scent and disinfectant properties make this a winning product.
Zoflora Magic
It has been a few years since I last used this product and had forgotten how good it really is!! Smells amazing, really fresh and really did last until the next day. It also cleaned extremely well and left all surfaces sparkling clean and disinfected. I wont go back to any other cleaning product now.
Zooflora replaced many products
I am a lazy cleaner and now I can replaced many unnecessary product. Main way I use Zooflora it is a spray. I use it on bathroom and kitchen - sinks, tiles, tops, toilet and as room fresher, sofa and sheets fresher. I really like it. It's perfect.
Zoflora biggest fan
I love using Zoflora in my house as there is so many ways you can use it around the house and it’s even safe to use around pets. It leaves my house smelling lovely! Would highly recommend.
25/07/2020
sweet smell of success
I think Zoflora disinfection products are great I love how multipurpose it is I can clean anywhere in my house with it and I love how well it cleans and how sweet smelling it is and it lasts a long time too.
25/07/2020
Love it!!
Brilliant product, long lasting smell and love how fresh it makes my home smell. Spray bottle is an added bonus, won't buy any other disinfectant again!
24/07/2020
Super clean
Amazing smells that last for hours keeping your home clean and fresh.
24/07/2020
Zooflora
It has anti bacterial properties and amazing smell. But it’s smell is very weak and not long lasting. If used concentrated then its better than it’s diluted form. I prefer concentrated form.
23/07/2020
Great disinfectant with a lovely smell
I love Zoflora as its versatile and smells great too - I use it for cleaning kitchen, bathrooms and floors. I love the fact it kills bacteria and viruses too and will continue to use it.
22/07/2020
I like it because you can reduce plastic, as you buy the bottle once and you prepare your own mix
brilliant product
absolutely fantastic product house smelled clean and fresh and fragrance lasted a good couple of hours. u feel like the product has worked since the smell is long lasting and makes my home feel fresh and clean
Zaflora is Great!
Zaflora is an amazing product. There are Zaflora fragrances to suite all tastes, it has multiple uses, it leaves the home smelling fresh and clean and also provides peace of mind due to the disinfect capabilities.