5 5 0 6 6 LG’s Inverter room air conditioners produce substantially more energy savings when compared with non-Inverter room air conditioners.

13/09/2018
Artic Blast
What a great air conditioner cools down our room really fast. Super quiet and we can run at a lower speed and get the same results.It is extremely easy to install. It fit perfectly in our existing opening. The instruction manual is extremely easy to follow. Their is also a air filter which really helps for cleaner air. The best feature about this air conditioning unit is the LG SmartThinQ which allows you to use the remote to control the unit. My Husband especially love the remote he now longer has to get up to turn down the air conditioner when I freeze him out.
30/08/2018
Awesome!
Thus is an awesome air conditioner. My husband installed it two days ago and wow what a difference it has made. I have an open floor plan of my living,kitchen and dining room and it keeps all that space cool and comfortable. With the heat wave we've been having here it has been a blessing to have. I love that it runs so quiet you can't hear it at all. It has a remote control which is really convenient. I absolutely love the feature of the app,I don't even have to be home and I can control the temp. The auto restart feature is really neat! We get alot of storms here and our power goes out 9 times out of 10 when they're really bad ones and I love the fact that when my power is restored the unit will automatically turn back on. All and all this is an awesome air conditioner by LG which is also one of my favorite brands,and I would definitely recommend to others.
27/08/2018
Mkeys2
Greatness the smart air-condition are wonderful great perfect a c
23/08/2018
Cools a large area quickly
This air conditioner is super quiet and cools down a large are very quickly. The wifi enabled connection is very convenient. I would definitely recommend this for someone looking to cool a large area. However, it does not plug into a regular outlet.
04/08/2019
Sweet air
Have in my living room right now and it’s a open concept so my kitchen is being cooled down it works great I feel nice and cool
30/04/2019
Have not tried, but I really would like it as a second alternative to my ac unit.