2 pack Plastic Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S10+

4 5 0 50 50
2 pack Plastic Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S10+

02/06/2020
It Works!
This 2 pack Plastic Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S10+ not only protects your phone, it's very easy to sterilize.
31/05/2020
Would recommend and would buy again!!
This Plastic Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy is so awesome. It was so easy to install, just wipe down your screen and apply the protector. It works so great and I need all the protection I can get on my phone with a busy 2 year old in the house, I swear he can find it anywhere and often throws or drops my phone. The protector works just like glass and my finger swipes easily across it.
31/05/2020
Great Protection!
The 2 pack Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S10+ was very easy to put on and left no bubbles. I am very happy with the protection for my screen and will definitely recommend this screen protector!
30/05/2020
Decent screen protector
Decent quality, easy to apply. Price should not be more than $9.99 for the 2 pack.
30/05/2020
Could be better
This 2 pack screen protector for Samsun Galaxy S10+ was alright. Application was fairly easy until it came to getting the bubbles off of the protector once it was on. It was pretty hard to do that and it also didn't include a square flat tool that most screen protectors have to flatten out the bubbles so I used a credit card. I wasn't able to get all the bubbles out that way unfortunately. It's nice that the screen protector has tabs so that when you apply it, you don't touch the adhesive or smudge the screen protector. I appreciated that it came with not one, but two screen protectors but I've had better experiences with applying others and think they look and feel better because they are thinner. It wasn't the best but neither the worst. I'd say it's pretty average.
28/05/2020
Great quality Easy to use
The packaging is sturdy you open the box and everything is enclosed in a thin hard plastic container so there is no way you will be missing anything. Included is the wet wipe to clean your phone. A microfiber cloth to dry your phone and a dust removal sticker to help get off any unwanted particles from your glass and the actual plastic screen protector. The directions are very detailed for the application process. This product is fantastic i used one on my phone and one on my husbands. I will definitely be using this brand in the future for all our screens.
27/05/2020
Great Screen Protector!
This screen protector applied super easy. It’s very durable and works amazingly well. I would definitely recommend it and would repurchase it.
no thanks
They didn't work very well and were hard to adhere to the device.
26/05/2020
The plastic screen protectors worked great on protecting my screen
Protection for your screen
It was a bit hard for me to attach the screen protectors. However it is usually something that I am not good at. The directions were easy to follow and most people would probably find it super easy to use.
25/05/2020
Phone screen protector
Its light weight flexibility meant it was easy to use. I did drop my phone the other day and it protected phones screen! Thank you!
25/05/2020
Clear and durable
The protector was easy to apply and stayed in place. I feel more secure with a protector on my phone and this one works well. It is crystal clear and fits perfectly. I have had zero issues with the clarity or durability of the protector. I would definitely buy more.
LIKED IT
I HAD A LITTLE BIT OF DIFFICULTY TRYING TO APPLY THE PLASTIC SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S10+. BUT AFTER I DID, I LIKED IT.
Great protection
I like these screen protectors because they fit well and provides my pho e screen added protection from scratching. They are easy to apply and I did not have any bubbles.
Perfect!
I would definitely recommend the 2 pack Plastic Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S10+. They are not flimsy at all and seem to be long lasting.