2 Pack Universal Plastic Screen Protector for Devices with up to a 7’’ Screen

2 Pack Universal Plastic Screen Protector for Devices with up to a 7’’ Screen

07/06/2020
Screen protector
It works very well on my sons 7" RCA Tablet, and it helps keep it clear of cracks.
01/06/2020
Protection for ipad
I was happy to receive my 2 pack of universal screen protector for devices with up to a 7” screen because it’s so easy to damage the front of the iPad that it really helps prevent damages
01/06/2020
Great Product
The screen protector came quickly. it was super simple to put on and I haven't had any problems with it. it keeps our kids tablet cleaner and make me feel better about it being safe.
29/05/2020
Like it
The screen covers were easy to make fit and install on my phone. My scream is clear and working normal
29/05/2020
Good quality
Scratch resistant. Good quality. Little big for.my device but i just cut it
28/05/2020
Protective
These work well, I used one on my tablet and the other on my ereader, they keep the screen protected from scratches, though I wish this was a tempered glass protecter and not plastic.
28/05/2020
Works well
This screen protector fit my tablet well. Very clear.
27/05/2020
"Maybe, Maybe Not "
I used the screen protector that Home Tester Club allowed me to try on my ereader. It was very easy to apply. I had no problems with the application. The protector was very clear, so viewing was good. The reservation I have is that I'm not sure if the protector would hold up so well for things that can possibly happen. I honestly would not recommend this product for your high end products. I would however recommend this for items that you use for the most part in your home. Such as an ereader. I wouldn't feel comfortable using this protector on devices that travel with you regularly. It has its pros and cons. I would say try it for yourself and see.
26/05/2020
Great Product!
I found the 2 pack Universal Plastic Screen Protector extremely easy to put on my tablet. I was also able to put one on my phone. The perforated lines were easy to fix on my devices. I had no problem seeing them, in fact I actually was able to see my screens easier.
25/05/2020
Nice screen protector!
The screen protectors work great to prevent smudges on my screen, as well as scratches and potential cracks.
23/05/2020
Great screen protector
This screen protector is wonderful! It went on very easily, and there was no bubbles or anything! I would highly recommend this.
22/05/2020
I think that the Universal plastic screen protector is a great product and very easy to apply to the screen and is very clear and no bubbles.
marthas views
The screen protectors do the job, seem to be reliable and durable, am satisfied with the coverings
Universal screen protector
2 pack universal plastic screen protector is a very nice,sturdy product
Screen protector test
I love it. It fits perfectly and it was really easy to put on.