21st Century Zoo Friends Multi Gummies Plus Extra C

4.6 5 0 23 23 Easy to chew multivitamin gummies in great tasting orange, lemon, and cherry flavor.

12/03/2021
Great vitamins
I love the taste and recommendations to everyone. Thanks.
11/02/2021
Multi gummies
I love how brands advertise their own set of vitamin supplements. I tried this one and I loved it so much. I do see, however, that the price range would not be my range if I wanted to buy another one. Multi
30/10/2020
Son asks for it daily
My 6 yo won't even give me the chance to forget a days supplement because he likes them so much. Good flavor, and he feels like a big kid "taking care of his growing body".
30/12/2019
21st Century Zoo Friends Multi Gummies Plus Extra C
What a great way to get kids to enjoy taking vitamins at the start of everyday. My kids love having these gummies as a treat after breakfast. Gummies are much more fun than regular vitamins!
05/06/2019
Vitaminas
Me gusta mucho porque a mis niños les encanta y mas porque son de varios sabores y a mi en lo personal me gusta porque les ayuda con todas las vitaminas que le contribuyó día a dia
05/04/2019
Kids lovly
I recommend this product to anyone.I can say it is kids lovly candy 🍭
28/02/2019
Children love it
There a little higher priced than the ones I usually buy but my son likes the taste of these so much more. He says they don't taste mediciny
27/02/2019
Great taste and fun
little gummy bears with great taste, kids love it ~ not too sweet, easy to chew.
17/02/2019
Vitamins
Bought these for my four year old and she likes them. Great way to get her to take vitamins thank you. Will recommend and will continue to purchase.
14/02/2019
My Son Loves These
I have a 2 year old son who loves these vitamins. He doesn't know they are good for him he knows they taste good. Every morning after he gets one he wants more it's so cute.
11/02/2019
Kids ♡
I always buy these for my 8 yr old daughter, she loves them because they are soft gummies and they taste good. I like my kids to build their immune system before flu season. These are a mother's must have.
06/02/2019
Good Product
I get these for my son and he loves them. I never forget to give him one for the day cuz je always reminds me!
01/02/2019
Multivitamins
My kids absolutely love these vitamin gummies. They are the only ones they will eat
30/01/2019
great flavor
great tasting gummy and my kids never complaine about taste or flavor .
27/01/2019
Yummy gummies
I purchased these for my children. They loved the taste. I had to try one myself and think they were good. I would buy them again