4.3 5 0 8 8 LG’s Inverter room air conditioners produce substantially more energy savings when compared with non-Inverter room air conditioners.

02/09/2018
Air conditioner
It needs a special plug in in order to use it and we cannot modify the house since we rent the house we live in.
28/08/2018
Awesome Air Conditioner
The window unit was easy to install. I loved the unique feature that I could control the cooling settings from my phone. I like that this air conditioner is powerful enough to keep my rooms cool with a max cooling area of 1300 sq. ft. Another feature that I like is that it comes with auto- restart in the event of a power outage.
25/08/2018
Feels amazing
The functionality of this AC unit is amazing. I love that I can use my phone to make it work. Turn it on, off, change the temperature and air force.
24/08/2018
Great air conditioner
I am loving this air conditioner. It is strong enough that my entire first floor of my home is cool and comfortable. The fact that I can also bluetooth with it makes it even better. And while it was heavy and a little difficult to install, for me and my husband, once it was in, it was everything we wanted it to be. A definite must fit anyone without central air
23/08/2018
Perfect For A Big Family
When I received this air conditioner I was very skeptical. I have a four bedroom double wide trailer and two huge family rooms. It was easy to install, I did add extra bracing on the outside due to the weight. And oh so easy to use. Did I mention that I have four kids and my husband and myself have full-time jobs? We are all home at different times throughout the day. I prefer cooler temps, while the husband likes it warmer. Thanks to LG's exclusive SmartThinQ® app that I installed on my phone, I can turn the temperature down after he leaves for work. This way it is cool and comfy when I and the kids get home. Oh, yeah! It even works with Alexa and Google Assistant. Which means I don't have to get out of bed to change the temperature. And vice versa - he can turn the air up on his way home and be snug and warm. LG's unique BLDC Motor and DUAL Inverter Compressor™ help keep it quiet so we can all get a peaceful and restful nights sleep. Highly recommend!
30/09/2019
Ideal For A Big Fami
lyWhen I got this climate control system I was distrustful. I have a four-room twofold wide trailer and two immense family rooms. It was anything but difficult to introduce, I added additional propping outwardly because of the weight. What's more, very simple to utilize. Did I notice that I have four children and my significant other and I have all day employments? We are for the most part home on various occasions for the duration of the day. I lean toward cooler temps, while the spouse likes it hotter. On account of LG's selective SmartThinQ® application that I introduced on my telephone, I can turn the temperature down after he leaves for work. Along these lines, it is cool and comfortable when I and the children return home. Goodness, better believe it! It even works with Alexa and Google Assistant. Which means I don't need to get up to change the temperature. What's more, the other way around - he can turn the air up on his way home and be cozy and warm.
19/06/2019
undefined
Would like to test this product for coolness and Cold and if heat is enough for seniors for save money
30/04/2019
No, I have central unit in my house, but I could use one when and if my unit goes out.