3.5 oz Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning

4.8 5 0 24 24 The Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning is here! This highly-anticipated seasoning is here to add even more heat, flavor, and versatility to your life.

28/01/2022
3.5 oz Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning
This seasoning is really good .The taste of it is great and it is hot make your food so good
28/01/2022
Spicy!
If you want a real treat, sprinkle some of this Dan-O's Chipotle Seasoning on a bowl of buttered popcorn. You're welcome!
26/01/2022
Adds a kick
Loved the overall flavor the product adds, it gives the food the required kick which is not over powering. Excellent to use with any meat .
25/01/2022
Adds a spicy kick
Adds a zesty hot flavor to almost all dishes. I use it in mexican dishes, in curries and soups and it truly brings out the flavors. Love that it has low sodium content as well making it a healthier option.
24/01/2022
Good seasoning
I love using this stuff mkaes you meat taste good so go get ya some folks
24/01/2022
3.5 oz Dan-O’s Hot Chipotle Seasoning
I use this Hot Chipotle Seasoning alot because It’s the perfect seasoning for mouthwatering proteins, veggies, soups, sauces, and everything else. BUT, the addition of the chipotle pepper makes it great for a few extra things. It’s the perfect seasoning for my Southwest and Tex-Mex style cooking! This means my tacos, for hos, quesadillas, rice and beans, or chili will greatly benefit and my chorizo, spicy chicken, beef, and egg dishes are enticing. Chipotle seasoning is also great for grilling
22/01/2022
This spice is awesome! I love to shake it on my air fried chicken wings. I also put it on my chicken thighs when I bake them and it is a great low sodium space
20/01/2022
Hot and Spicy
We love spice. This was a perfect blend. Easy to put on different varieties of meals. We try a lot of new rubs in the smoker and this one was easy to like
19/01/2022
Hot hot hot
I absolutely would recommend this to anyone of my friends and family members of whom like to try new products and services. This is a great product to have and extremely useful and innovative.
18/01/2022
Great Taste, Well Worth it
If you like a great tasting seasoning and like Chipotle this product is for you. I have tried it on almost everything from steaks, burgers, chicken, and also tried it on french fries. It tasted amazing and I would recommend this product to anyone.
16/01/2022
HOT!
If you like it spicy without the heavy salt, this is it!
15/01/2022
Hot Stuff
If you like it hot you will love this. Great taste and I love well seasoned food.
12/01/2022
Must try
If you only try one new thing this year make it Dan-O's Seasoning! This seasoning will add tons of flavor to a variety of foods. Google it! You don't want to miss out on this one!
12/01/2022
Must have!
Flavor flavor flavor. This is easily the best Dan-O seasoning I've had. The flavor and the little kick are on point. I just put it on a turkey lettuce wrap and the flavor is just perfect! Would be perfect on some chicken, or really anything if you ask me!
08/01/2022
Amazing!
I bought this at Knife Works in Piegon Forge Tennessee. They had many samples for us to try different flavors. The men selling were very polite and generous! The chicken they had was amazing . So good I had to buy a bottle of the Hot Chipotle flavor. I took it home and had home and made my husband grill some chicken with his seasoning on it!! It was amazing! Will buy again!!!