4-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks Fresh

4.7 5 0 171 171 ARM & HAMMER 4-in-1 Power Paks combine deep-cleaning detergent with ARM & HAMMER baking soda freshness and two powerful enzymes. Our 4-in-1 Power Paks fight stains, attack odors and protect colors to leave your clothes clean with a lasting fresh scent. The fast-dissolve microcrystals attack odors, and blast away tough dirt and set-in stains for a powerful, lasting clean. Get ultra-concentrated cleaning power with ARM & HAMMER 4-in-1 Power Paks formulated with 99% active ingredients and designed to work in all
4-in-1 Laundry Detergent Power Paks Fresh

23/05/2022
Great value and gets the job done
Smells good and great value for the price.
Disappointing
I guess they cleaned my laundry but they left no scent behind. My clothes just smelled like water. I ended up rewashing with another product.
22/05/2022
It's a good alternative to other brands ....it works really well
22/05/2022
Cleans as well as more expensive brands
A good alternative to more expensive brands. Cleans well!
22/05/2022
Smells great and convenient.
I love these laundry detergent pods! They make my clothes smell amazing and are easy to grab and bring to the laundromat. No messy bottles to drag around.
Very good
Very good detergent. I will definitely use again. It is also very affordable.
Cleans well
This product cleans very well or fraction of the price you would pay for tide get your clothes clean
Love my laundry.
This is the freshest laundry pack. They make your clothes smell incredibly fresh. Love them.
22/05/2022
Is wonderful for washing sheets and blankets!!
If you want your sheets and blankets smelling wonderful definitely try this !! I tend to use 2 pods for bigger blankets and one load of sheets. I definitely recommend these.. you won’t be sorry
Got the job done
I have tried these and the product works great leaving a great sent but the down fall is you get less product verses the liquid bottle and you pay more for less product so i will stay with the liquid containers.
Fresh and clean
Amazing product that leaves your laundry smelling fresh and clean. No sensitivity. I give a 5 star!!
21/05/2022
Good quality for the price
I really was surprised that the quality of my wash was as good as it was for the price I paid. Everything came out just like the expensive brands. I wish they only had better scents. I would recommend everyone try it!
Powerful laundry detargent
It’s really good for clean clothes! I use it over a year and I’m above satisfied. Especially when I wash dark clothes that need low water temperature is strong and effective. I highly recommend it!
My favorite
I’ve been using these laundry pacs for a year in a top load laundry machine. I love them! The scent isn’t overpowering, but things smell fresh and clean, they’re economical, and they clean well. I have occasionally had trouble with them dissolving properly on the delicate cycle, so I just set the washer to soak for 15 minutes with delicates to give it time to dissolve.
20/05/2022
Good product
Good smell. Non expensive. Got my clothes clean. :)