5% Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment For Men

3.5 5 0 13 13 A colorless liquid designed to be used only on the top of the scalp. Apply one mL with dropper 2x a day directly onto scalp in hair loss area. Using more will not improve results. The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person, and results cannot be predicted.
5% Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment For Men

02/10/2022
nioxin
you pay alot and dont get much it works but can you afore it i need gas thanks joe
19/09/2022
no good
This is definitely one to stay away from. My husband used this in an effort to regrow some of the hair he has lost over time. However, instead of growing new hair, all it did was make his scalp fell like it was burning and it made his hair greasy. Skip over this one!!
14/09/2022
Terrible product
My husband used this in the hopes it would help his hair grow thicker, faster. But this is by far the worst product he's ever tried. He said it not only set his scalp on fire, but it didn't even work at all. I didn't notice any new hair growth, just a bunch of red raised spots smh. I would definitely not recommend this product at all if you want to keep the hair you do have.
12/09/2022
Works Great For My Husband
If you are looking for a quick fix product, this isn't the one for you, but nothing for hair re-growth is quick. My husband has been using this for a very long time. You need a minimum of six months to see any results, but it does work! He was starting to lose hair in the middle of the top of his head and it has filled in completely again! The major down side is the cost because you have to keep using it in order for it to continue to work.
06/09/2022
5% Minoxidil Regrowth Treatment Men
Even though this hair treatment is thought and advertised on the box to induce an early anagen phase when it’s applied to my scalp, meaning it can cause hair follicles to go through the rest of the growth process prematurely before starting to grow again but I saw now results of any hair growth for my bald spot after several months of usage
03/09/2022
Works for my beard
I use it twice a day, put it on, and leave it. I like it because gives me a "wet" look to my hair and it leaves my hair with this look initially and then dries as does any smell or gives a weird look to my beard. After the application, you could blow dry it and style after it. Try to massage when the product is on your skin.
03/09/2022
Wrong Place to use
In my case, the use of minoxidil was not a good idea. I have a widow's peak, and application to this area in men does not work well if at all. In addition, I was not consistent in applying it. Minoxidil is more effective in women then in men, why I have no idea. Because of my unique experience I have to rate it in the middle of the rating system.
02/09/2022
Growing hair is easy
Try it and use it for yourself as hide my few spot. but need continues use to keep them there.
02/09/2022
Full head of hair!
I know it says for men but I have used this and will continue to use this hair topical. I had a few thinning spots; follow directions and make sure to apply twice daily. After one month I noticed Jaír growth. After 3 months it was visibly noticeable that my thinning spots were covered with hair. After a year of using this; I have a full head of hair and I am so pleased. Don’t hesitate to try it.
01/09/2022
this is the xtra strength version
It takes some time to really see results but you will notice quite quickly that your hair will look fuller and healthier than before you started using it. In my case it seemed to make the strands thicker.
Works okay.
I tried this product for 5 or 6 months about a year ago. It seemed to be working a little (I think) but, ultimately I decided it wasn't worth it for me and I'll tell you why. I have hair on my head but it's starting to thin. After applying this product it left my hair/scalp really greasy until I could wash it out - which your not supposed to for like 6 hrs. Wasn't worth the hassle and greasy feeling to me. That said, I believe it works over time.
Not working for my man
I bought these hair regrowth treatment for my man but unfortunately it was not working at all. Bad effects at losing more, don’t want to try it again!
30/08/2022
NIOXIN
It is worth a try. I have had some success with it others have had more.