5% Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment For Men

3 5 0 26 26 A colorless liquid designed to be used only on the top of the scalp. Apply one mL with dropper 2x a day directly onto scalp in hair loss area. Using more will not improve results. The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person, and results cannot be predicted.
5% Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment For Men

10/01/2023
Nothing
Both my husband and I have been using the Minoxidil 5% serum at the advise of our hair dresser. We have been using the shampoo first and then rubbing the serum into our scalp at the bang hair line where we are thinning. The smell is not that pleasant and after using it for almost a year, neither of us have had any noticeable hair growth or thickening. It was an expensive lesson.
06/12/2022
Don’t use this
One thing people aren’t told is the truth. When and if you start this and this applies to both women and men. You can NOT stop using this stuff. If you do all that hair growth will fall and then some. It actually reverses everything and you will lose your hair faster.
02/12/2022
Easy to use.
It is easy to use, and easy to massage on the skin. However, used it for one whole year and no improvement at all. May be this is just not working on me. I will not purchase again.
Hair growth treatments
I have purchased this product for about 2 years and have not seen any results. I am one of the people that it didn’t work for. My
Didn't work for me
It's an easy application - I just put a dropper full on my on my head after each shower and massage it into my scalp. However, I used this for several months and didn't see any difference. I assume that it works for some, but not all.
Skip this
My husband wanted to try this for his balding spot on top of his head. He used it twice daily for 6 months and don't see any difference. Sadly I can't recommend it so save your money.
31/10/2022
Did not work for me
My hair is severely thinning on top. My doctor recommended minoxidil so I figured why pay the pink tax and just get the one for men. I got three bottles and one applicator. I used it for months on end until all three bottles were gone and did not see any new growth at all. I do believe it did stop any additional hair loss after a few months of using it. That is the only benefit I can see from my personal use.
30/10/2022
Okay
Bought it for my hubby, he hasn’t noticed any changes.
30/10/2022
Maybe it's just me.
It doesn't work fast. It doesn't do much to me. I haven't seen much change.
15/10/2022
It is work fast and perfect it amazing you are able and love I want all my life .my look nice and healthy and strong and everyone ask me what about your hair it look amazing
15/10/2022
Good
I bought this for my husband at Walmart on tail and was thrilled with the results super easy to apply made his hair softened smooth and shiny and started to grow highly recommended.
12/10/2022
Did not work for me
I've been using this product for years prescribed by my dermatologist for hair thinning and my hair is still the same no change what so ever.
05/10/2022
Did not work for me
It unfortunately did not work for me or at least I did not see the results I expected
02/10/2022
nioxin
you pay alot and dont get much it works but can you afore it i need gas thanks joe
19/09/2022
no good
This is definitely one to stay away from. My husband used this in an effort to regrow some of the hair he has lost over time. However, instead of growing new hair, all it did was make his scalp fell like it was burning and it made his hair greasy. Skip over this one!!