4.9 5 0 20 20 #1 DENTIST RECOMMENDED FLUORIDE BRAND HELPS LOOSEN Particles HELPS PREVENT White Spots & Cavities SOOTHES with Aloe FRESHENS Breath Alcohol Free CLEAN MINT
ACT® BRACES CARE® ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE MOUTHWASH

Fresh
My niece has braces (13), she says her mouth feels fresh and clean after use. It doesn't burn she likes using it.
Excellent Care
My daughter 14 has braces and says that it gives her a fresh feeling mouth while helping with brace care. She says it soothes her mouth especially after an orthodontics appt. Does not burn and has a great minty taste.
Excellent Mouthwash
I have braces and I currently use this product. A lot of flouride rinses are strong tasting, but this one is just right. I like it because it is convenient to use and provides overall comprehensive braces care. I would highly recommend it.
20/01/2020
Great mouthwash
My daughter loves this mouthwash, it doesn’t burn her.
Act Brace Care Mouthwash
This mouthwash leaves a great minty taste is your mouth. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh after using this product. My kids also loved being apart of testing the mouthwash. I hope to get more great products in the future! This was a free sample I got
Mom
Great product. Kids enjoyed using the mouthwash. They were excited to try a new product. Hope to get more products to try.
mouthwash
this product is refreshing it leaves a mint taste in your mouth and makes your breath smell good and it feels fresh in my mouth every time i use it and the smell is not too strong but just right
12/01/2020
Clean feel
This was my first time using Act. I had the ACT Total Care mouthwash. The mouthwash did not burn when you have it in your mouth like other mouthwashes. The icy clean mint was a flavor like not other. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Delicate but highly effective
Although this product had a delicate flavor and wash, it proved to be highly effective in eliminating odor of bad breath. I also felt that my mouth was refreshed and cleaner when washed and rinsed with this product. Love the flavor so delicate but effective.
Great ACT
Its a good product and give you a long lasting fresh breath.I would recommend it to everyone
Fresh
This was amazing and love the fact its alcohol free. I was left with a fresh mouth and it was great.
mouth wash
I like the taste it was not to strong ,i did feel the tingling and the mint taste. I would buy this mouth wash,i like it.
07/09/2019
Sandi
Tried this product on my teens with braces... A great product. My kids had no cavities, this product soothed their mouths after aggravating appointments. Also, after braces were off my teens have no white spots! Win!
26/05/2018
I have used this product on my kids teeth. They have braces and it works very well for them.
02/06/2015
I don't have braces but use this to rinse my dentures thru out the day, Leaves my mouth fresh and clean,