5 5 0 20 20 #1 DENTIST RECOMMENDED FLUORIDE BRAND HELPS LOOSEN Particles HELPS PREVENT White Spots & Cavities SOOTHES with Aloe FRESHENS Breath Alcohol Free CLEAN MINT

07/09/2019
Sandi
Tried this product on my teens with braces... A great product. My kids had no cavities, this product soothed their mouths after aggravating appointments. Also, after braces were off my teens have no white spots! Win!
26/05/2018
I have used this product on my kids teeth. They have braces and it works very well for them.
02/06/2015
I don't have braces but use this to rinse my dentures thru out the day, Leaves my mouth fresh and clean,
24/02/2015
My kids actually look forward to brushing their teeth more so they can rinse with the aid of this product. That keeps us all happy and the check ups we get are great!!
19/10/2014
it's like there's a party going on in ur mouth....leaves ur mouth feel clean & ur breath smelling good.
07/10/2014
I love it. Your breath feels fresh after you use it
GREAT PRODUCT THINK EVERYONE SHOULD TRY THIS WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE
07/10/2014
My son has braces and he uses this product everyday, he likes the taste and I want to hope it's working!
22/09/2015
Best for sensitive teeth I love to try for my sensitive teeth
06/09/2015
My daughter is fixing to get braces I would like to try this
17/07/2015
I would love to try this and other braces products. I start my braces in September and I am so anxious
06/02/2015
My twins just got braces. Would be very interested in trying this.
15/11/2014
Would love to review this for my son. He had braces and we need a good mouth rinse thank you
29/10/2014
Would be interested in trying this! Looks like a great product.
20/10/2014
I have braces and I have tried many washes, I would love to try the ACT brand mouthwash, because this brand has great products