4.4 5 0 132 132 AHA sparkling water, two big flavors in one sparkling water. Try AHA Blueberry + Pomegranate, a renewed sense of hydration.
AHA Sparkling Water Blueberry Pomegranate Flavored Water

Yum!!
Love the Aha brand. I’ve slowly been making my way through the flavors and haven’t been disappointed yet. This one isn’t as good as the peach and honey but still has the clean, crisp flavor that all AHA brands have.
Disappointed
I was looking for a refreshing taste with two ingredients that I love, I did not get any flavor just the sparkling water. I wish they had added the flavor stronger so I could taste it.
Love this
I love the AHA sparkling waters, the flavor is bold and doesnt have that weird unnatural taste that some of the other brands have, I add fruit and ice and its a great summer beverage.
Best water ever
Ok so I am a soda junkie but I recently decided to give it up cold turkey. Aha was on sale and I thought why not. I grabbed a case of blueberry pomegranate and a case of watermelon lime. The first sip I knew I was hooked. The flavor is great and the carbonation is exactly what I needed to help me kick my soda habit. I’m an Aha girl for life
05/08/2020
Great pick me up!
Sometimes I crave something sweet mid afternoon, rather than a cookie or junk food, I drink an aha. The fun flavors are just what I need to get through the slump of the day! I like the caffeinated ones too!
04/08/2020
Refreshing!
Have to start by saying REFRESHING! There are so many sparkling waters out there, so I wasn’t sure about another one. I definitely was impressed though. Drinking mine ice cold, the fizz was perfect and the flavor was good. The only thing I would change is the amount of flavor. It tasted great, but it might be nice to have it a little more, not sweeter just stronger.
02/08/2020
Not much flavor
I didn't like the blueberry pomegranate one at all. there was not much flavor and it just tasted like plane sparkling water.
01/08/2020
I don't drink soda or tea anymore and this is a great alternative
hard. Soda substitute for diabetes
My girls brought this home when they found i have pre diabetes. They know i love my soda but switched to tea. The dr said sugar free sodas are horrible for diabetes so they said drink this. It was way better than I thought. It has a real blueberry taste. In fact I have tried the other flavors too.
Refreshing and healthy
It’s great to drink allot of water but sometimes water can be boring, not anymore with AhA , flavor is great so you drink more water,
Tasty drink!
I love the flavor of this seltzer water. Its my healthy alternative to drinking soda pop. Everyone should try it!
29/07/2020
A regular addition to my mini fridge
I’ve been a loyal LaCroix drinker for years. I was getting a little bored with the flavor selection so I tried out different flavors from AHA. AHA waters seem to have stronger flavors than LaCroix. LaCroix has better carbonation than AHA and LaCroix tastes like a better quality product overall. The AHA Blueberry+Pomegranate has a strong and slightly sweet flavor, heavier on the blueberry. It does taste somewhat artificial. I just want to note that the other AHA flavors are less sweet, lighter and more natural tasting. It’s probably a good introduction into sparkling waters for someone looking to ditch the sodas. I still like it and buy it on a regular basis. It’s in my top five of AHA flavors. I really wish AHA would improve the carbonation. It goes flat very quickly.
I love this flavor
I recently saw this in the store while buying other items and could not pass up on trying it. I was not disappointed. I love the flavor! I drink a lot of soda water and I have to say this is one of my new favorites and brands. I have tried many different brands from well know to store brands. The only downfall about this product is the price.
Delicious...... .... ....♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Tasty Flavored Water
I have had this flavor and one other from AHA. It is certainly a nice difference in flavor from other similar product, but I prefer LaCroix still. AHA has a bit of a fake flavor taste compared to competitors, but still a good alternative to soda pop.