4.3 5 0 39 39 Discover the more natural and premium fragrance experience of essential oils diffused by mist with Air Wick Essential Mist diffuser. It transforms natural essential oils into a gentle, fragrant mist that surrounds your home with the fragrances you love.

12/12/2019
Aroma fresca
Su aroma es especial para las fiestas decembrinas ya que deja una rica aroma a pino y hace que la casa se sienta fresca
11/12/2019
Air Wick Essential mist
Best product ever... Love the Woodland Pine scent!! I feel like I'm In the Wood full of Pines!!!
11/12/2019
Not happy
I really didn't like it it is way to strong takes my breath away
10/12/2019
Smelled great but didn't last long
I really like the smell but doesn't last. If you put on level 3 you do get to smell it more often
10/12/2019
Smi great for a minute
This product smarts smells amazing. The problem is this little thing eats battery life. The smells go fast and I'm not sure when or how it's sprayed. I will look after two days and the battery is dead and I'm stuck buying new ones.
09/12/2019
Smell so good
I love how good this smells. It last forever too! It is one of the best diffuser I've used. It's a really big bottle too. It's the perfect sent for fall or winter. It's also a good sent for guys.
08/12/2019
Smells awesome
I absolutely love these new air fresheners. The scent is long-lasting and smells awesome
08/12/2019
Sweet smell of a pine forest
I just got into the essential oils and tried this one first. It definitely reminds you of an outdoor hike in a pine forest. Really enjoyed it since I can no longer hike
07/12/2019
Sniffing the woods
I have been an air wick essential mist purchaser for about a year now. I have to say that the woodland pines scent is great. It's earthy and woodsy and it's not too overpowering but wonderfully steals your room what's up sweet mist. I went through my bottle in about two and a half weeks I had my setting 2 all the way open, or all the way on. I have animals in my home and I keep my hair with mister on full power whenever I'm awake I would recommend purchasing the air wick essential mist what's a pine scent. It's a good product and I like the results that I received from it.
07/12/2019
Smells wonderful
Smells just like it reads, natural and I would recommend it
06/12/2019
Does a great job of freshening your space.
I liked this product a lot. It really freshened my apartment and covered any smelly odors that may have been there. I think the scent could last longer. I felt like the scent didn’t last the full 30 days as promised.
06/12/2019
I love how the scent lasted a lil more than a month
Good smelling stuff
Made my home always smell good.....when i come home it always smelled fresh and clean in my home.
Cant smell it
i thought this was going to help my room smell a little better, this didnt add anything to my room. its a glorified paper weight. i couldnt even smell it next to the white thing
Could be better
I love the smell of these but they do not seem to last long no matter what setting I use and the scent disappears too quick. I wish it lasted longer