4.5 5 0 73 73 Discover the more natural and premium fragrance experience of essential oils diffused by mist with Air Wick Essential Mist diffuser. It transforms natural essential oils into a gentle, fragrant mist that surrounds your home with the fragrances you love.
Air Wick Essential Mist Fall Scent Essential Oils Diffuser Refill Woodland Pine

24/12/2019
If you're looking for a nice and not so strong smell, then this is it. I like it, hate strong smell like flowers and such but this is just perfect for me.
23/12/2019
I love the mist room air fresheners they leave the rooms smelling very nice and comforting. They also last up to 60 days which is great. I really love this product and have recommended it to friends and family.
22/12/2019
Smells nice
Smells nice, not too overwhelming. Easy to use and its nice that it has multiple settings.
20/12/2019
Great diffuser
Not to overpowering. It’s nice that it only dispenses on a schedule. 3 different settings are great for finding the right amount to dispense for room size
Air Fresher
this is a great product easy to put together i like you can turn it off and on when the spray comes out it's not overwhelming
18/12/2019
This is an great product it leaves an nice scent in your home . It is very eco friendly , it doesn’t irritate you.
Great smelling product
This is a really fresh smelling product. Just put it in and let the fresh air come out. Scent goes throughout the entire house. Really impressed with this product. I will continue to use this. I love it.
17/12/2019
Home
I love this product it makes my whole house smell great.
17/12/2019
Air freshner
I love this product it leaves my bathroom smelling fresh thank you.
15/12/2019
Woodsy Scent
Woodsy scents are my favorite when it comes to air fresheners. This Air Wick Essential Mist Air Freshener gave my home a warm cozy scent for Fall!
14/12/2019
Smells good!
I love the woodland Pine scent!It is one of the best diffuser I have used.The bottle is big enough.The scent smells awesome but the scent didn’t last the full 30 days as promised.
12/12/2019
Aroma fresca
Su aroma es especial para las fiestas decembrinas ya que deja una rica aroma a pino y hace que la casa se sienta fresca
11/12/2019
Air Wick Essential mist
Best product ever... Love the Woodland Pine scent!! I feel like I'm In the Wood full of Pines!!!
11/12/2019
Not happy
I really didn't like it it is way to strong takes my breath away
10/12/2019
Smelled great but didn't last long
I really like the smell but doesn't last. If you put on level 3 you do get to smell it more often