4.5 5 0 73 73 Discover the more natural and premium fragrance experience of essential oils diffused by mist with Air Wick Essential Mist diffuser. It transforms natural essential oils into a gentle, fragrant mist that surrounds your home with the fragrances you love.
Air Wick Essential Mist Fall Scent Essential Oils Diffuser Refill Woodland Pine

10/12/2019
Smi great for a minute
This product smarts smells amazing. The problem is this little thing eats battery life. The smells go fast and I'm not sure when or how it's sprayed. I will look after two days and the battery is dead and I'm stuck buying new ones.
09/12/2019
Smell so good
I love how good this smells. It last forever too! It is one of the best diffuser I've used. It's a really big bottle too. It's the perfect sent for fall or winter. It's also a good sent for guys.
08/12/2019
Smells awesome
I absolutely love these new air fresheners. The scent is long-lasting and smells awesome
08/12/2019
Sweet smell of a pine forest
I just got into the essential oils and tried this one first. It definitely reminds you of an outdoor hike in a pine forest. Really enjoyed it since I can no longer hike
07/12/2019
Sniffing the woods
I have been an air wick essential mist purchaser for about a year now. I have to say that the woodland pines scent is great. It's earthy and woodsy and it's not too overpowering but wonderfully steals your room what's up sweet mist. I went through my bottle in about two and a half weeks I had my setting 2 all the way open, or all the way on. I have animals in my home and I keep my hair with mister on full power whenever I'm awake I would recommend purchasing the air wick essential mist what's a pine scent. It's a good product and I like the results that I received from it.
07/12/2019
Smells wonderful
Smells just like it reads, natural and I would recommend it
06/12/2019
Does a great job of freshening your space.
I liked this product a lot. It really freshened my apartment and covered any smelly odors that may have been there. I think the scent could last longer. I felt like the scent didn’t last the full 30 days as promised.
06/12/2019
I love how the scent lasted a lil more than a month
Good smelling stuff
Made my home always smell good.....when i come home it always smelled fresh and clean in my home.
Cant smell it
i thought this was going to help my room smell a little better, this didnt add anything to my room. its a glorified paper weight. i couldnt even smell it next to the white thing
Could be better
I love the smell of these but they do not seem to last long no matter what setting I use and the scent disappears too quick. I wish it lasted longer
Perect for the holidays
This product lived up to my expectations. Light mist with a light and realistic scent. I have it in my living room where my holiday décor is presently set up. I have an artificial tree and this lovely scent makes it seem as though athere is a real tree in the room
Not my cup of tea
I can see how someone would like the scent but it didn't work for ne
Smells great
Love this scent! And this product it's my favorite scent out of them all.
Airwick
Using this is my home office. Scent is light and does not overwhelm the area. Would like Airwick offer more scent selections.