4.5 5 0 73 73 Discover the more natural and premium fragrance experience of essential oils diffused by mist with Air Wick Essential Mist diffuser. It transforms natural essential oils into a gentle, fragrant mist that surrounds your home with the fragrances you love.
Air Wick Essential Mist Fall Scent Essential Oils Diffuser Refill Woodland Pine

Airwick
My boyfriend brought me one home.I love the smell because its light smell.When the blue light comes on a mist comes out Very good product for bedroom and living room area.😊
03/12/2019
This product last for a very long time, I use it in my bedroom. When I come home from work I can smell it as soon as I open the door, it is strong but no over powering.
03/12/2019
Warmed up the house for the holiday.
Relatives showed up for the holidays and commented on how warm and inviting my home smelled. Thank you Air Wick.
Awesome
Love some of the scent they are clean and fresh they really help with smells as well
03/12/2019
this Air Wick product made my living space smell so good made me almost forget all my troubles
Not bad
This product is not bad just it is pricey so it is not for all categories of people but it smells nice it does last for some time
Amazing!
This product smells so good! It’s 5 dollars where I get it, which seems like a fair price to me. Definitely going to be buying more and I have recommended this to a few of my family members and they have gotten it too.
Love it!
I buy this product all the time & I love it, I have it in all my rooms. I love the scents it shoots out & it is very refreshing.
Good smells
Overall I have Ben using air wick for some years, I purchase mine from amazon, they Have around 6to 8 different smells.
clean air
I purchase AirWick for two reasons, price and coupons available. Like all my other fragrances, it's like having a real tree inside your house.
Smells good
The scent smells good but could be stronger. The diffuser could diffuse more often too.
Me encantan
Su aroma es excelente ya que no es aceite, sale en forma de humificador. Su duración es aveces dependiendo el espacio de más de 30 días
01/12/2019
Woodland pine indeed
So I Am in love with my airwick essential oil diffuser, but I really started liking it when they finally released the winter collection. The woodland pine scent is just what you think it would be. Your home will smell like a pine forest. I suggest keeping it at setting 1, because this stuff is POWERFUL. Smells like Christmas though.
03/03/2020
This is some thing I need in my home I love to use products like this I use the plug ins
28/01/2020
I have heard so much good things about this product, I would love to try it. I spend hundreds of dollars every month on air fresheners and oil wax melts and none of them seem to work or last long in my house!! Please help me!!